Fabregas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some rumours on another United forum that Fabregas has told Rosell today, that he wants to join United.

:lol: i'll try to restrain myself

You'll be doing this soon enough.

HzDrOnq.gif

I don't think Cesc would straight out ask to leave, anyway.

If he's open to a United move he'll keep it private. I imagine the possibility of pissing off the Barca fans would mean something to him.

Some rumours on another United forum that Fabregas has told Rosell today, that he wants to join United.

Redissue?

Only partytown is reliable from that lot.

Fabregas told me yesterday he wants to join United. #itk

The fact that our bid hasn't been rejected is very reassuring (stating the bloody obvious).

Thats pure speculation. Fabregas could have categorically stated, on the record that he wont be leaving, instead he's stayed quiet.

He may not be intent on leaving but there's clearly a possibility of it happening or United would have given up. Agents will be speaking to the club, of that you can be sure and they must have received some encouragement.
This is what I've been relying on. Our whole attempt to get Cesc from Barca has made no sense to me unless we have had some kind of positive feedback from someone connected with Barca/Cesc.

How friendly is/was he with VP? Just out of interest how are Barca doing financially, does anyone have any idea?

Tufty claims we'll sign him and Fellaini next week. Also says that a very good source told him that.

He called the RVP last season. Hopefully he's right.

See the twitter thread. I posted the tweet their.

Status
Not open for further replies.