Fabregas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked RedTube, nothing about Cesc on there.

Ashley Young will have to wank elsewhere it seems.

I've heard of this tufty and party town putting their name to these rumours before and they've always been wrong from what I've seen.

Wasn't Tufty the one who guaranteed we'd sign Charlie Adam and some other crap players a summer or two ago? He also confirmed that United had agreed to buy Sneijder for 33m. So clearly he's reliable.

I trust Denis Irwin on this transfer.

I think it's beyond doubt that Irwyn was correct that this was the priority transfer of the summer and that United are doing all they can to land him. Whether we get him or not is another matter but it feels to me that the two clubs are playing cat and mouse with the fee. Also good news that no other clubs have come sniffing publicly yet at least.

Wasn't Tufty the one who guaranteed we'd sign Charlie Adam and some other crap players a summer or two ago? He also confirmed that United had agreed to buy Sneijder for 33m. So clearly he's reliable.

That was Yolkie I think. Had some Twitter e-fight with some people from Redcafe (or the forum as a whole) afterwards if I remember correctly?

Edit: Yolkie could be the one that claimed Henderson was about to sign as well. Not sure anymore with all these self-proclaimed ITKs

That was Yolkie I think. Had some Twitter e-fight with some people from Redcafe (or the forum as a whole) afterwards if I remember correctly?

Edit: Yolkie could be the one that claimed Henderson was about to sign as well. Not sure anymore with all these self-proclaimed ITKs

:lol: Yes, that's it. I remember it was someone predicting we'd sign some player who eventually went to Liverpool. Yonkie...

I think it's beyond doubt that Irwyn was correct that this was the priority transfer of the summer and that United are doing all they can to land him. Whether we get him or not is another matter but it feels to me that the two clubs are playing cat and mouse with the fee. Also good news that no other clubs have come sniffing publicly yet at least.

Why do you call him 'Irwyn'?

Is it some Irish thing I'm missing?

Was it Yolkie, or Yonkie? I genuinely can't remember which. I do remember someone (probably Spoony) consistently calling them the wrong name, which seems to have been a resounding success.

It was Yolkie. The Caf started calling him Yonkie and he got PISSED.

No news until next week.

Don't worry, a couple more of those type delays and we'll be back into the real business, the competitive games.

Was it Yolkie, or Yonkie? I genuinely can't remember which. I do remember someone (probably Spoony) consistently calling them the wrong name, which seems to have been a resounding success.

Yeah I called him Yonkie...for nothing more than to piss him off. Funny how precious folk can be regarding usernames.

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/united-in-for-fabregas-united-make-improved-bid-of-£30m-plus-add-ons-p120.370891/page-179#post-13885195

:lol::lol::lol:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11890/8840791/thiago-alcantara-denies-claims-about-manchester-united-interest

If you can't open links:

Bayern Munich midfielder Thiago Alcantara insists he was never approached by Manchester United about a move to Old Trafford.
The 23-year-old Spaniard joined Bayern from Barcelona earlier this month, ending speculation about a possible summer switch to United.
Thiago's father and agent, Mazinho, suggested his son had been "very close" to joining the Premier League champions, but the Spain Under-21 international appeared to contradict this claim.
"The truth is that in no moment did United come to us and talk to us. It came from the press, it was always a lie," he said.

Wouldn't be surprised if Tufty has some ITK connections.

The way he's ingratiated himself with the club probably brings some benefits to him.

Twat.

Wouldn't be surprised if Tufty has some ITK connections.

The way he's ingratiated himself with the club probably brings some benefits to him.

Twat.

And they tell the bloke who runs Stretford End Flags? That sort of stuff is more than your job's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.