Fabregas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see it myself, perhaps the ball shielding but who signs a player for that?
Maybe I need to watch him more closely next season!

Well, it's not just shielding, it's being able to hold your own under pressure and retain the ball. More agile players manage it by being quick and wriggling free, where as Barry holds it due to his strength. Ball retention is a very good reason to sign a midfielder, but as I say, he's alot more sluggish than he used to be, which lets him down.

City fans rate him highly still though. For a team studded with stars and with a bank balance allowing them to buy anyone in the world, that's not a bad accolade.

Bugger off to the midfielder thread you numptys.

Lets talk about Cesc, baby.

If Cesc Fabregas signs for Manchester United this summer I'll eat my own shit. And you can quote me on that.

If Cesc Fabregas signs for Manchester United this summer I'll eat my own shit. And you can quote me on that.

Photographic evidence will be required and we won't care who once owned the shit.

I swear the BBC are being dicks to us. Here are two images of Fabregas they have chosen during this saga:

_68876959_68876685.jpg

2143879168-fabre-Transfer-news-Fabregas-not-for-sale-Barcelona-3a4.jpg

They're calling us Losers.

OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY!, as Donald Duck would say.

Recent developments seem to be that Fabregas is reconsidering his future at Barca.

feck off posting that in here, especially without a spoiler, some of us are at work for feck sake.

How can regular visitors to this thread complain about seeing a little more shit?

Get back to work you scrounger.

This isn't 1983. You don't need to leave your place of work to go to a giant computer housing warehouse to use a PC

And they report Barcelona will consider £35m but leave the decision ultimately up to the player.

Sky sources believe Fabregas is now considering his future as he hasn't been given any assurances from Barcelona on playing time.

"Sky sports understands.." ?

Shit, it's off again. To the Modric thread!

I'm becoming more confident as time passes. Thought we had no hope to start with but just starting to believe that it MIGHT happen. It's got a bit of an RVP feel to it, for me.

So they're basically saying - 'They made us an offer and we'll accept it, if You want to go.'

Looks like it's a bit of a battle between who gets to be the 'baddie'.

The player likely wants the club to first accept the offer, the club likely first want him to ask to leave.

I think we're in Fergie time on this now.

I'm just so confused by all of this. It's a really weird saga and unlike any I can remember. I still get the feeling we're going to get this done because nothing else makes any sense. Whatever happens I'll maintain that Barca have been cnuts.

I'm becoming more confident as time passes. Thought we had no hope to start with but just starting to believe that it MIGHT happen. It's got a bit of an RVP feel to it, for me.

How I feel too, the RVP feel is spot on imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.