Fabregas

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you honestly think BBC print shite like others, you're one deluded muppet.
The BBC website print any old gossip as well. Anyone who unquestioningly believes what they read is a muppet.
So you're very much the muppet in this scenario.
This is just a retread of the shit in Sport newspaper.

Simple... We make bids for players totally out of reach and then unviel Fellaini and say "We tried our best"

This idea about bidding for alternative motives other than to sign the player is so overstated - as is how much the club care what we think about transfers and the idea that they try to appease us by making silly bids. I mean there's a massive hole in our midfield and Moyes does the respectable thing in going for the best players first - why on earth is Moyes trying to sign one of the best midfielders in the world to fix it, why?!?! Then people would complain if we signed a lesser player first that we didn't keep our options open.

Not that making fake bids for Fabregas makes any sense anyway - we've reportedly missed out on Thiago, why don't we also show everyone that we missed out on Fabregas also?

Oh and there's loads of time left - Chelsea, Arsenal and Barcelona have still to do their main transfer dealings, I'm sure there will be plenty more. Have some patience.

The problem is with BBC sources is that they usually come straight from the clubs involved, who aren't necessarily telling the truth.
The BBC have no sources in Soain. They barely have sources in England.

The BBC website print any old gossip as well. Anyone who unquestioningly believes what they read is a muppet.
So you're very much the muppet in this scenario.
This is just a retread of the shit in Sport newspaper.

:lol: I'm the muppet because I'm approaching this Fabregas story with more than a hint of pessimism?

I did. And, as it stands, BBC's sources, for me anyway, would be more reputable than the shite we're seeing on Twitter and elsewhere.
The same BBC that showed footage of "Syrians celebrating a rebel victory", which was later proven to be unrelated footage from INDIA.

The same BBC that had Thiago coming here?

Either your wumming, or are extremely thick.
Admit to wumming to save face!

The same BBC that showed footage of "Syrians celebrating a rebel victory", which was later proven to be unrelated footage from INDIA.

The same BBC that had Thiago coming here?

Either your wumming, or are extremely thick.
Admit to wumming to save face!

As of now, BBC's article is the best source we have.

:lol: I'm the muppet because I'm approaching this Fabregas story with more than a hint of pessimism?
I think there's very little chance of Fabregas being signed. But I am constantly berating muppets who believe any old unsourced shit they read. So to be consistent I've got to berate you for the same.

I don't understand why some people see this as embarrassing, trying to sign a world class player is never easy, if it happens great, if it doesn't, life goes on. It's not like being rejected by a woman you know.

The point remains that Moyes feels confident enough to let the world know we are trying to knock out a deal with Barcelona. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out how embarrassing it would be if we agreed a price and Fabregas came out publicly to say he has no interest in signing for us.

Cough... snei...cough...jder

Actually charleysurf is the redcafe muppet's Antichrist.

The main optimism for us is the Moyes and Woodward being mad into this deal.
We're all just hoping there's more to it, than new to the job chaps becoming a bit too over excited, there has to be surely.

Then there's their manager suddenly going unexpectedly, which at best will surely delay things, and at worst completely screw them up.

Try and keep the faith, even though City have lashed 100m, and Chelsea have made a couple of signings and have Mourinho back.

It's Moyes' first year, he needs all the resources he can get.

SAF may be able to win the league with bare stripped midfield, but Moyes have not only tactical element but also the pressure and other non tactical elements.

In general we're quite stable during SAF era because we are confident that he can deliver and have delivered in the past, the same can't be said with Moyes, a few bad results can snowball into a vicious circle pretty fast.

Therefore Imo we should probably buy more options more than we actually need for the "just in case" situation.

Cabaye and Fellaini (just throwing names here), they're not world class, but we probably can seal the deal with less hassle and more success rate. Even with Fabregas we'll still be short in the midfield for experiment, injuries, suspensions, tactical, etc.

It's not FM, but we could use more midfielders pronto

The main optimism for us is the Moyes and Woodward being mad into this deal.
We're all just hoping there's more to it, than new to the job chaps becoming a bit too over excited, there has to be surely.

Then there's their manager suddenly going unexpectedly, which at best will surely delay things, and at worst completely screw them up.

Try and keep the faith, even though City have lashed 100m, and Chelsea have made a couple of signings and have Mourinho back.
I thought this deal was a no-go from the start, and am confident of retaining our title, with no further additions.
However, I refuse to take an unquoted source, as proof of me being right. I want facts before believing any "new" twists.

moyesyrgpin.gif

Honda is nowhere near good enough for Barca.

He'd have to prove a bit more before being a part of the first XI yeah, but then again who are they going to successfully sign who's ready to jump straight into their midfield? Whoever they sign will be a "backup" plan. Seeing as Honda has done really well in the Netherlands, Russia and for Japan, and that he is practially free, he'd be a very likely signing for Barca imo. He certainly has more than enough skill to be plan B.

Status
Not open for further replies.