Fabregas

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one thing you can guarantee is that we will still have a better team than both Asenal and Spurs when this window is shut, regardless of signings.

Often, Storey has some pretty insightful things to say. He's been around a while and he knows his football.

Yeah, I see what you mean:
Moyes is out of his depth... glug, glug, glug .. gone by Xmas.

I know he can actually have a decent debate and he does have a good knowledge of the game but when hes being like this your not going to find anything insightful being posted from him, just whatever he thinks will get the reaction he wants from people.

I know he can actually have a decent debate and he does have a good knowledge of the game but when hes being like this your not going to find anything insightful being posted from him, just whatever he thinks will get the reaction he wants from people.

Yes, it is better to engage him when he's sober.

Pete adds a lot. He's only winding people up now, it's not like this thread is a hotbed of intelligent conversation, while footballs away there is nothing to talk about, who cares if an Arsenal fan thinks it's their time to shine for the 500th time. Where would football fans be without blind optimism?

Often, Storey has some pretty insightful things to say. He's been around a while and he knows his football.

Its a shame he spends most of his time coming up with the lamest wums and repeating the same sentiment over and over again then.

Pete adds a lot. He's only winding people up now, it's not like this thread is a hotbed of intelligent conversation, while footballs away there is nothing to talk about, who cares if an Arsenal fan thinks it's their time to shine for the 500th time. Where would football fans be without blind optimism?

As silly as it seems, I am a fan of his wums. It's like he knows the right things to always create an overly vicious response from some of us.

I keep hearing this. Not sure I can recall the last genome decent football post from him. It's just WUM after WUM these days which makes him a figure of fun rather than someone you actually want to listen to with any interest.

The wumming from opposition fans has made this thread particularly tedious and hard to follow.

I for one appreciate there is something remotely interesting that comes out from all the reading.

Banter from and with opposition fans is one of the caf's strong points. I'd just read the news otherwise, much quicker.

I keep hearing this. Not sure I can recall the last genome decent football post from him. It's just WUM after WUM these days which makes him a figure of fun rather than someone you actually want to listen to with any interest.

How many decent football posts can you expect from an Arsenal fan when all there is to talk about is non-existent transfers?

Of course he will revert to just wumming and he actually does a good job of keeping a fair few of us busy going at him at any one point.

I have always believed that pete and piers are one and the same.

Piers is the absolute antithesis of me. Middle-class talentless wanker who got into football after the PL. Seen 100s of similar corporate cnuts who were all rugger buggers in 1990.

I for one appreciate there is something remotely interesting that comes out from all the reading.

Banter from and with opposition fans is one of the caf's strong points. I'd just read the news otherwise, much quicker.

You call that shit 'interesting'?

:lol:

You should take up a new hobby or something.

Good news guys, I managed to pry Fabregas from Barca on FIFA before for 27m.

On that solid reasoning alone, it's on for 30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.