Fabregas

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 'no more bets' is on record but I wouldn't be taking a 100/1 on Cesc coming back since I don't have a book and it's a disastrous asteroid hit.

I'd have stuck a tenner on if you'd come in with 20/1.

All for a good cause though, either the Caf or a charity. Maybe the thing Smashed is doing, if he's still there. Ah well, guess you aren't THAT certain.

lulz

Either Fabregas camp are just using us to negotiate better deal in Barca, or we are just getting desperate to insist on near impossible signing. Either way Barca wont sell for sure, even we are going to double the amount. Thiago just left for feck sake, would they sell? Would they??

I'll take you at 20/1 for small money proceeds to caf.

What's small money? I'll have a Tenner at 20/1, proceeds to Caf, if you fancy it? Can go smaller if you want. Only a bit of fun, eh?

I'm not convinced he'll come, but just wanted to see how convinced you were he wouldn't. Adds a bit of interest.

Barca line up next season:
Busquests​
Xavi Fabregas​
Neymar Messi Iniesta​
Why would Fabregas leave? Why would Barca sell?​

Busquests​
Xavi Fabregas​
Neymar Messi Iniesta​

Why would Fabregas leave? Why would Barca sell?

Because Neymar prefers to play on the left. Pedro and Sanchez can operate on the right. Sanchez can also play as the third man, most advanced player, in the midfield.

What they need is a back-up to Xavi and Cesc is not that player.

What's small money? I'll have a Tenner at 20/1, proceeds to Caf, if you fancy it? Can go smaller if you want. Only a bit of fun, eh?

I'm not convinced he'll come, but just wanted to see how convinced you were he wouldn't. Adds a bit of interest.
Done £10 @ 20/1. Eric if you want it? Bet is for Fabregas to sign for Man Utd in this transfer window.

Done £10 @ 20/1. Eric if you want it? Bet is for Fabregas to sign for Man Utd in this transfer window.

I'll have 10p on Fabregas at 100,000/1 now that the betting on Redcafe restriction is gone.

Busquests​
Xavi Iniesta​
Pedro/Sanchez Messi Neymar​

Why would Fabregas leave? Why would Barca sell?

Is how they'l line up. As Shinji said, they need a CM that will eventually replace Xavi, Fabregas is never going to do that. This is why I was amazed they let Thiago's gametime go low enough to activate the decrease in release clause, he was a fat better fit than Fabregas to take up that role.

Feel like it's money stolen from me given the impossibility of the transfer, but I suppose it's all in good spirits and for the good of the caf.
You're not going to get the 200 euros but you've had 10 euros worth of entertainment out of the caf.

Eric you in or out?

Bet is that Fabregas signs for Man Utd by 1/9/2013.

Neviller has £10 @ 20/1.

Proceeds to redcaf.

You're not going to get the 200 euros but you've had 10 euros worth of entertainment out of the caf.

Eric you in or out?

Neviller has £10 @ 20/1.

Proceeds to redcaf.

I'm happy with this bet whatever the outcome. I like the idea of knowing my involvement in a transfer Muppet thread will go towards paying moses wages.

Eric you in or out?

Neviller has £10 @ 20/1.

Proceeds to redcaf.

:lol: at the unexplained slashing of odds from 100,000/1 to 20/1. Some serious shit must've gone down in the last few hours - it's gone from being as likely as an asteroid hitting the earth to as likely as winning a fiver on a scratch card.

Either Fabregas camp are just using us to negotiate better deal in Barca, or we are just getting desperate to insist on near impossible signing. Either way Barca wont sell for sure, even we are going to double the amount. Thiago just left for feck sake, would they sell? Would they??

When I read this type of stuff - all I can do is laugh!

Nobody knows whether or not we will sign him. To completely expel the possibility of Fabby signing is just plain thick. We make a bid that gets announced to the world and its rejected - we come back with an improved bid that is also announced. In all honesty, does this not merit a 'Barca have probably said they want more?'.

For one minute just exercise the thought that Fabregas is not the replacement for Xavi and they may decide to throw one of the wonderkids at their disposal into the mix.

Is how they'l line up. As Shinji said, they need a CM that will eventually replace Xavi, Fabregas is never going to do that. This is why I was amazed they let Thiago's gametime go low enough to activate the decrease in release clause, he was a fat better fit than Fabregas to take up that role.

They need a CM that will eventually replace Xavi, if they sell Fabregas who would that CM be? Thaigo? isn't he gone? Who else?

When I read this type of stuff - all I can do is laugh!

Nobody knows whether or not we will sign him. To completely expel the possibility of Fabby signing is just plain thick. We make a bid that gets announced to the world and its rejected - we come back with an improved bid that is also announced. In all honesty, does this not merit a 'Barca have probably said they want more?'.

For one minute just exercise the thought that Fabregas is not the replacement for Xavi and they may decide to throw one of the wonderkids at their disposal into the mix.

Muppetry aside, do you genuinely believe that Barca would sell and Fabregas would come? Don't give me this we just don't know talk. Give me your honest opinion. I for one don't believe Thiago would come here once Bayern had announced their interest.

Muppetry aside, do you genuinely believe that Barca would sell and Fabregas would come? Don't give me this we just don't know talk. Give me your honest opinion. I for one don't believe Thiago would come here once Bayern had announced their interest.

We've made public statements on wanting to sign him. Do you not think that we'd do some ground work on the deal to ascertain his availability and keenness to join prior to this?

Much preparation has gone into this deal beyond putting in a bid and saying 'we want him'

We've made public statements on wanting to sign him. Do you not think that we'd do some ground work on the deal to ascertain his availability and keenness to join prior to this?

Much preparation has gone into this deal beyond putting in a bid and saying 'we want him'

Despite all our preparation and hardwork, do you think that is enough for the transfer deal to go through? I don't even believe there is 1% chance. Let's just put it this way, would you bet your house on it or against it? If you have to choose one.

Despite all our preparation and hardwork, do you think that is enough for the transfer deal to go through? I don't even believe there is 1% chance. Let's just put it this way, would you bet your house on it or against it? If you have to choose one.

Then I'm afraid I cannot respect your opinion enough to wish to continue speaking with you on this matter. It may happen, it may not. But to say there's not even a 1% chance is hysterical.

What about this Sergi Roberto? He was meant to replace Thiago at some point when we were in for him.

Barca wouldn't sell Fabregas and throw in their B team players Sergi Roberto for 40-50 first team games right away. Not saying he won't become regulars few seasons later, but no club in their proper mindset would do that.

Why put out that way? That's a stupid way to put it. The transfer could well be 49.9% likely to occur but you'd still bet your house against it if forced one way or another.

You don't even think there's a 1% chance of us signing him? Even that retard Storey is giving odds out at 5%. Do you really think United would have made these offers if the chances of them being accepted would be so low? Use a bit of common sense ffs.

Then I'm afraid I cannot respect your opinion enough to wish to continue speaking with you on this matter. It may happen, it may not. But to say there's not even a 1% chance is hysterical.

Actually let me correct this, there is less than 1% chance that he would come here. You are just a desperate muppet if you believe there is a higher chance he would come.

Actually let me correct this, there is less than 1% chance that he would come here. You are just a desperate muppet if you believe there is a higher chance he would come.

Okay let's make a deal. If he comes here you have to give me your house. With a 99% chance of victory it's a sure thing.

Why put out that way? That's a stupid way to put it. The transfer could well be 49.9% likely to occur but you'd still bet your house against it if forced one way or another.

You don't even think there's a 1% chance of us signing him? Even that retard Storey is giving odds out at 5%. Do you really think United would have made these offers if the chances of them being accepted would be so low? Use a bit of common sense ffs.

If you use your common sense, there is no chance he would come.

When I say Thiago would either stay in Barca or go to Bayern instead of choosing us here, I get similar response from the muppets.

Status
Not open for further replies.