Fabregas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how fans of teams who both have players stolen off them by bigger clubs on a regular basis, and both try to sign players who don't want to play for them, are having the piss out of us. I don't know whether to mock them back or feel genuinely sad that we've not signed anyone yet.

When we sign Bale and Fabregas then Glaston and the Gooners will shut up again. :devil:

I appreciate what you're saying, and I don't think for a second that Fabregas is going to displace the Xavi/Iniesta axis there, but I just don't see him giving up on it. He's actually played loads of first team football for Barcelona, and to go after two seasons just strikes me as being hugely unlikely.

Yes they need to strengthen defence, but they've just received £18m for Thiago and another couple for Villa. At zero net spend they could sign a top class CB.

Yeah but they also spent like 50mil on Neymar, so that's got to be factored in. I agree it's a long shot I'm just saying it's not an insane transfer or anything, I can see this being one where if the price is right they might sell.

It wasn't a wum but a really poor post. Can we just forget it? I apologise.

Regardless of what alastair did or didn't mean, let's all lay off him now and get back to the muppetry. Sometimes people say things without realizing how it might be taken.

Well I'm assuming that rationality will reassert itself and they will go after attainable targets. If they continue in steam-heated muppet mode it will probably be a 'cheeky' bid for Messi.

Strikes me that this is the sort of thing you should be sticking to. Generic mirth, "banter", as they call it. The cocksure claims that the pizza throwing little runt won't end up at United, on the other hand, could end you biting your, erm, arse. Just saying.

If we just get one of them it would be hilarious.

And if we get both

1049.gif

Strikes me that this is the sort of thing you should be sticking to. Generic mirth, "banter", as they call it. The cocksure claims that the pizza throwing little runt won't end up at United, on the other hand, could end you biting your, erm, arse. Just saying.
Come back next week and say it.

pete acts all tough but I can see him shaking after each letter he types.

Indeed - shaking with laughter at the latest instalment of the Man Utd transfer farrago from gollum and the man with three trees on his head.

Come back next week and say it.

Hehe, fair play. But I'm not claiming pizza boy will join us - in fact, the more pizza throwing I think of, the less I want him to. I'm just saying that you, for your own sake, should be prepared for the worst.

He's an Arsenal fan(I think), he would say stuff like that tbf. When did he make this promise?

Well I'm assuming that rationality will reassert itself and they will go after attainable targets. If they continue in steam-heated muppet mode it will probably be a 'cheeky' bid for Messi.

Well, the latest rumour to fuel their steam engine is that £116m has been set aside to land both Bale and Fabregas. So once that fantasy is entertained why not go all out for Messi as well? After all, in muppet-land money is no object. And MUFC are so terribly, terribly wealthy and so hugely, hugely big and powerful that all thoughts of Fellaini must certainly be beyond the pale.

The chances of that big meteorite hitting the earth earlier this year were about 100,000/1. Fabregas hitting Man Utd this summer is less likely.

Well, the latest rumour to fuel their steam engine is that £116m has been set aside to land both Bale and Fabregas. So once that fantasy is entertained why not go all out for Messi as well? After all, in muppet-land money is no object. And MUFC are so terribly, terribly wealthy and so hugely, hugely big and powerful that all thoughts of Fellaini must certainly be beyond the pale.

You do realize we might not even go for Bale and still challenge for trophies?

The chances of that big meteorite hitting the earth earlier this year were about 100,000/1. Fabregas hitting Man Utd this summer is less likely.

This is all sounding like you last summer in the RVP thread. :lol:

Arsenal hate Dein and he hates them. Dunno if that's significant or not. Horrible news to be reading anyways, so feck you, Summit. :(

His Bio says, "possessing a certain privy for Arsenal."

If it's true the desperation of Wenger making him promise he wouldn't join United is hilarious.

Was he calling him up at all hours after he sold him

"Cesc, remember you made that promise to me that you wouldn't sign for United?
-*sigh* Yes?
"I was just sitting up in bed and thinking of you"
-Was there anything else boss?

If it's true the desperation of Wenger making him promise he wouldn't join United is hilarious.

Was he calling him up at all hours after he sold him

"Cesc, remember you made that promise to me that you wouldn't sign for United?
-*sigh* Yes?
"I was just sitting up in bed and thinking of you"
-Was there anything else boss?

Yeah, I'm sure that's exactly what happened.

Yeah, I'm sure that's exactly what happened.

Well then when was the 'promise' made?

Was it made when he was an Arsenal player? If so that's hilariously insecure. Was it made after he sold him to Barcelona. Equally hilarious.

He's an Arsenal fan(I think), he would say stuff like that tbf. When did he make this promise?

As Cesc was departing on a train and Wenger was running after it. You can just see Wenger crying into his hanky shouting "promise me you'll never join Man Utd".

Status
Not open for further replies.