Fabregas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anonymous Internet users have some crazy opinions : Shocker

Indeed. I didn't really fancy getting into a big deal with this. I made a remark basically taking the piss out of some that refused to rate him, basically due to his behaviour. Well I hope it wasn't for footballing reasons anyway.

Maybe he is building a new house on the beach to say a final goodbye to Barcelona. Maybe he is gay like that.

I'm building houses on the beach all the time, myself. Doesn't mean anything. A fellow needs accommodation when he's going on holiday, that's common sense.

Graham Hunter on talksport just said he is totally confused by this transfer bid. Says Fabregas is building a new house on the beach etc etc.

I must say I haven't heard anything to convince me that Fabregas would want to join us...what is this all about?

This doesnt sound like good news, therefore its bollocks

Speaking of TalkSport, Andy Mitten was on there about half an hour ago apparently saying it's very likely to happen because we're confident, and Fabregas wants to come.

Thats more like it, this is obviously the truth

I don't get your meaning - or you don't get mine: Rooney staying and scoring goals for us is business. Buying RVP or Fabregas (both world class players) is business. Makes sense as it strengthens the team. I don't like any of these players on a personal level. I want Rooney to stay because I think he can still be a very handy for player for us, not because I think he's a particularly charming human being.

It's business, I agree. So what's the problem with RVP and Fabregas playing for us? You seemed less than happy at the possibility, yet I get the impression from the Rooney thread that your preference is to keep him and have him scoring goals for us. It could be I don't understand you properly: are you saying you'd be equally unexcited about any of them playing for United?

Graham Hunter on talksport just said he is totally confused by this transfer bid. Says Fabregas is building a new house on the beach etc etc.

I must say I haven't heard anything to convince me that Fabregas would want to join us...what is this all about?

Maybe he can join a new BBC-drama called "a Place in the Rain ?"

The funny thing is though the fans don't seem to realise that true world class players who have their choice of anywhere don't really want to join them anymore.

Fellaini will....they are his second choie....

It's business, I agree. So what's the problem with RVP and Fabregas playing for us? You seemed less than happy at the possibility, yet I get the impression from the Rooney thread that your preference is to keep him and have him scoring goals for us. It could be I don't understand you properly: are you saying you'd be equally unexcited about any of them playing for United?

In a sense, yes, I'd be equally unexcited - though "unexcited" is perhaps a misleading term. I'll always be excited about United. If we buy Fabregas he won't dampen my excitement. Just as RVP didn't last season. Just as Rooney won't if he stays on. But neither of these former Arsenal players have been "dream signings" of mine - just as Rooney is nothing to me compared to Danny Welbeck in terms of how much I actually like his mug (if that makes any sense). That's what "business" means in this context - I hope that's more understandable. I don't think we're too far apart here, really, mate.

I'm no expert on the matter, but I believe it's possible to have a home in two different countries.

Maybe the club have got their years mixed up and are trying to prove to Wayne we are trying to buy the best talents.

I'm no expert on the matter, but I believe it's possible to have a home in two different countries.
And all it would suggest is that this move wasn't planned, but things happen.
Any truth to the rumour that his girlfriend and child live in England?

The possibility of Fabregas coming to Unites is close to absolute zero. Its just a joke, a complete waste of time, or maybe it is just a smokescreen for someone more realistic, such as Fellani.
Why do we need a smokescreen for Fellaini? He has a release clause and we haven't been interested on him yet. If we want to sign him we can do it without bidding 30m for Fabregas.

Status
Not open for further replies.