Fabregas

Status
Not open for further replies.
No because they have money to spend and they'll prove it by not signing Higuain, Suarez or Rooney

Plus they have this really great kid in the academy.

And Diaby will come good eventually anyway.

Please don't let that stop you from talking shit.
Wow i've never seen a joke taken so seriously.

You know during a game, when the boys stand up and say 'you're shit, and you know you are!' at someone like Chelsea, do you stop everyone and have a go at them because actually Chelsea are not shit?

Wow i've never seen a joke taken so seriously.

You know during a game, when the boys stand up and say 'you're shit, and you know you are!' at someone like Chelsea, do you stop everyone and have a go at them because actually Chelsea are not shit?
He starts his own chant.

"You are incorrect, in fact Chelsea are a quality side comprised of many talented players and Fernando Torres."

Because he wants to play for Wenger not Moyes and what has occurred in the last 8 years is no guide to what's going to happen in the next eight years.

He wants to play for Wenger so much that he left just 2 years ago.

And he's such a loyal chap that he walked out on local heroes as a teenager to play for you lot, and then was so loyal to you he walked out again when he remembered they were his local heroes.

He probably has 8years left to enjoy at his top level. Why on earth would be waste them at Arsenal?

Our bids seem a bit optimistic this summer, but yours are woefully embarrassing. Rooney, Suarez and Higuain? Less than no chance on all.

fecking hell that 7even has been absolutely torn apart. I'd leave in embarrassment.

No you wouldn't. And he hardly got torn apart stop spewing exaggerated bullocks. Unfortunately there are a tribe of people on here who spend their considerable time rifling through posts in some sweaty little quest to discredit posters. I'm sure if anyone could actually be arsed there is plenty of contradictory shite that could be pulled from the vaults that incriminate these saaaaad little internet badgers.

Our bids seem a bit optimistic this summer, but yours are woefully embarrassing. Rooney, Suarez and Higuain? Less than no chance on all.

Really? I'd say Rooney is a silly one, never going to happen. But Suarez would have bitten Arsenal's hand off to go there and play CL football, and only Liverpool's refusal to let him go stopped that one happening. And Higuain isn't an unrealistic target either. It might not happen since there are some big names starting to come in for him, but I think it would be an appropriate move for both player and club.

United trying for Fabregas is comfortably more ridiculous than either of the latter two, given that both he and the club have emphatically stated that he's going nowhere.

Really? I'd say Rooney is a silly one, never going to happen. But Suarez would have bitten Arsenal's hand off to go there and play CL football, and only Liverpool's refusal to let him go stopped that one happening. And Higuain isn't an unrealistic target either. It might not happen since there are some big names starting to come in for him, but I think it would be an appropriate move for both player and club.

United trying for Fabregas is comfortably more ridiculous than either of the latter two, given that both he and the club have emphatically stated that he's going nowhere.

It's only ridiculous if player isn't interested in the move though. I doubt Fabregas would come out and say even if he was interested. If we sign him, that's when it'll come out. Rooneys was extremely silly - almost insulting.

It's only ridiculous if player isn't interested in the move though. I doubt Fabregas would come out and say even if he was interested. If we sign him, that's when it'll come out. Rooneys was extremely silly - almost insulting.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think Rooney's going anywhere. But if trying to sign Rooney, who still hasn't made any public statement saying he's staying, is silly, then trying to sign Fabregas, who only a month or so ago said this -

"I've always said that I'm happy at Barca. Whoever says that I'm leaving doesn't know me and has never spoken with me, said the 26-year-old. Nor with my agent, because he knows that I don't want him to talk with other people about me. I'm very private and I don't even talk about these things with my family. If someone says anything that isn't that I want to play at Barca, it's completely absurd"

- is doubly so.

They have a chance at Higuain but Suarez is well out of their price limit, no chance Arsenal are going to pay £35m-£40m on a player let alone one who's banned for the opening 6 games of the season.

They have a chance at Higuain but Suarez is well out of their price limit, no chance Arsenal are going to pay £35m-£40m on a player let alone one who's banned for the opening 6 games of the season.

That's fair, but he's not out of their price limit in terms of his actual value, just because Liverpool clearly aren't going to let him go except for a silly fee. It's fair enough to have a bid just to test that. The player himself would kill for a move like that.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think Rooney's going anywhere. But if trying to sign Rooney, who still hasn't made any public statement saying he's staying, is silly, then trying to sign Fabregas, who only a month or so ago said this -

"I've always said that I'm happy at Barca. Whoever says that I'm leaving doesn't know me and has never spoken with me, said the 26-year-old. Nor with my agent, because he knows that I don't want him to talk with other people about me. I'm very private and I don't even talk about these things with my family. If someone says anything that isn't that I want to play at Barca, it's completely absurd"

- is doubly so.

Well I only think Chelseas offers silly because 20million is a joke. However I remember Ronaldo saying he was staying and then fecking off so who knows? Sometimes it's best to ignore what they say as they'd never admit to it before it happens anyway. It shouldn't shock anyone if Fabregas ends up at United. Remember Alan 'I'd never sign for United' Smith?

United would never persue a player if the player didn't encourage it. I don't believe they would anyway. When you're trying to negotiate large offer - you have to know if it's possible. I think we probably have had encouragement and if Barcelona do accept, he'll come out and say it was their decision and he just wants to play

It's certainly an unpredictable summer

- is doubly so.

Yes, it would seem so. Which is why I - perhaps foolishly - believe we know something here the media don't.

No you wouldn't. And he hardly got torn apart stop spewing exaggerated bullocks. Unfortunately there are a tribe of people on here who spend their considerable time rifling through posts in some sweaty little quest to discredit posters. I'm sure if anyone could actually be arsed there is plenty of contradictory shite that could be pulled from the vaults that incriminate these saaaaad little internet badgers.

Cina how can you say that about Nani, when just last week you were claiming that:

Honestly, some of you around here can't keep your viewpoint the same for more than a week, so how am I expected to argue with you?

:wenger:

- is doubly so.

Fabregas is never going to speak out in public about leaving till he actually pens a deal elsewhere. He's a local lad who's never going to burn bridges till he has a new contract in hand. That doesnt mean he hasnt indicated to our team that he's willing to leave. I dont see any other reason why we'd have made a bid.

Everyone else has been making feckload of noise for years. We generally say feck all. Outcome? Criticism.

We've seemingly joined in with the feckload of noise making with everyone else. Outcome? Criticism.
Spot on, there's really no pleasing some people

Status
Not open for further replies.