Fabregas

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a glass half empty guy aren't you?
"Deep trouble" is ridiculously exaggerative.
I'm an born optimist, a doer and pragmatic. In my world you don't play meaningless mind games when you're dealing with people. If a club a Uniteds status starts to bid on random players to distract that we are in trouble then the problem is deep.

Right now it's better that Moyes and Woddy keep silence until we have done some serious business, otherwise we look totally clueless.

United is one of the biggest and most famous clubs in the world. When we show our interest in a player it will count, you can bet on that.

I have no idea of our approach against Thiago but our totally public silence didn't exactly helped the case. It

...just in case anyone's too lazy to click the link above.

Ladies and Gentleman. I present to you a prime example of this poster making up any old shit to have a pop at the club, even if it means criticising them for doing what he said they should do last week
https://www.redcafe.net/threads/press-conference-thread-2013-2014.373488/page-17#post-13798682
Transfer market is similar to dating a hot birds. Show attraction and you will see magic. United is one of the biggest and most famous clubs in the world. When we show our interest in a player it will count, you can bet on that.

I have no idea of our approach against Thiago but our totally public silence didn't exactly helped the case. It would be intersting to see the reactions if we in public had shown our interest. Sometimes we need to adjust our strategy if it not working with silenze stampa.
[/quote]
This is thing. What was the right thing to do yesterday could be the wrong thing to do today. If you don't understand this then I can't help you.

This forum is full of members who's only intention is to have a go at others. Contribute. Why?

This is thing. What was the right thing to do yesterday could be the wrong thing to do today. If you don't understand this then I can't help you.

This forum is full of members who's only intention is to have a go at others. Contribute. Why?
Ha ha, worst comeback ever! You've been shown up for the mindless hater you are. Go follow Mourinho to Chelsea if you're going to be stopping this low to have a pop at the club.

That's loads of bollocks. So a week ago, speaking out was the right thing to do yet silence is the way to go now even though in both cases, we're dealing with the same club?

I'm an born optimist, a doer and pragmatic. In my world you don't play meaningless mind games when you're dealing with people. If a club a Uniteds status starts to bid on random players to distract that we are in trouble then the problem is deep.

I'm yet to see one positive post from you on this forum. All doom and gloom.
If we bid for Fabregas, I'm quite sure we would have believed we had a decent chance of getting him. Lets see how it plays out, I certainly do not sense the "deep trouble" you do.

It's the afternoon in 90 minutes. Will it still be the right thing then?

It has to be taken into account that United are in Sydney and what's the right thing to do in Britain/afternoon might not be the right thing to do in Sydney/evening.

You must admit that if this was the case then we are in deep trouble. It's easy to understand that we can't do business if we don't have any seller or attractive objects but we make meaningless noiseses without any purpose.

Moyes talks about hard work behind the scenes. Woodward collecting flying points. We mention our interest in Fabregas. We're waiting. Waiting. Nobody seems to know our intentions.

Right now it's better that Moyes and Woddy keep silence until we have done some serious business, otherwise we look totally clueless.

You are more then welcome to see what I do if we lose our first two games. Don't mix apples with pears.

Transfer market is similar to dating a hot birds. Show attraction and you will see magic. United is one of the biggest and most famous clubs in the world. When we show our interest in a player it will count, you can bet on that.

I have no idea of our approach against Thiago but our totally public silence didn't exactly helped the case. It would be intersting to see the reactions if we in public had shown our interest. Sometimes we need to adjust our strategy if it not working with silenze stampa.

Tosser :lol::lol: (credit to charleysurf for spotting this)

Some of you are more Internet warriors then supporters. Instead of taking the time to come up with counter arguments you just making meaningless comments. Must be fun.

What could be the right thing to do regarding our interest in Thiago is probably the wrong thing to do after our last weeks activity. Is that so hard to understand? Is it to moan if you think that we doesn't exactly dominate the transfer market?

You can put insulting tag lines on me. You can write whatever stupid comments you wants and I don't care. Some of you are just small minded people without anything interesting to say so you don't bother me.

Continue to have fun people, it take more then this to rock my boat. :-)

Splashing a cheeky bid in got Fabregas is fair play.

It's the reports that we're so sure it's happening, and Moyes saying how we'll have news soon that seems a bit odd.

Why would you make any comment? It'd be so easy to use the vague, we're looking at a range of options at the moment line.

Some of you are more Internet warriors then supporters. Instead of taking the time to come up with counter arguments you just making meaningless comments. Must be fun.

What could be the right thing to do regarding our interest in Thiago is probably the wrong thing to do after our last weeks activity. Is that so hard to understand? Is it to moan if you think that we doesn't exactly dominate the transfer market?

You can put insulting tag lines on me. You can write whatever stupid comments you wants and I don't care. Some of you are just small minded people without anything interesting to say so you don't bother me.

Continue to have fun people, it take more then this to rock my boat. :-)

The unbelievable thing is that even when confronted with the fact that you're spouting hyprocritical bullshit you still have the audacity to defend yourself. Not only defend yourself, but to lash out at those picking holes in your points. It's not your fault. It's everyone else's fault. You're not small minded. Everyone else is.

With that sort of attitude, what is the point in anyone even attempting to debate with you?

Unless you are willing to go in to a debate with an open mind then there is no point. You don't belong on a forum. Go and start a blog. Then you can preach and moan all you like without having to engage in actual debate.

That's loads of bollocks. So a week ago, speaking out was the right thing to do yet silence is the way to go now even though in both cases, we're dealing with the same club?

We are dealing with same club but in the Thiago case the player was holding the cards, in the Fabregas case it's Barca who holds the cards.

Most of the time silence is the best approach but sometimes other strategies can be more helpful. I found that easy to understand but I seems to be in minority. Btw thanks God for that when I see some of you comment ;-)

The unbelievable thing is that even when confronted with the fact that you're spouting hyprocritical bullshit you still have the audacity to defend yourself. Not only defend yourself, but to lash out at those picking holes in your points. It's not your fault. It's everyone else's fault. You're not small minded. Everyone else is.

With that sort of attitude, what is the point in anyone even attempting to debate with you?

Unless you are willing to go in to a debate with an open mind then there is no point. You don't belong on a forum. Go and start a blog. Then you can preach and moan all you like without having to engage in actual debate.

I take your point and accept that I can be wrong once in a while. Absolutely. I have no problem to admit when I'm take the wrong line. In this case I'm quite sure that we are sometimes not debating, more having cheap shots against each other.

But I back off and become a observer for a while. Now it time for lunch :-)

Ladies and Gentleman. I present to you a prime example of this poster making up any old shit to have a pop at the club, even if it means criticising them for doing what he said they should do last week
https://www.redcafe.net/threads/press-conference-thread-2013-2014.373488/page-17#post-13798682

It is clear that 7even doesn't know what we should do to move on, let's just hope those paid to do so, do.

Nevertheless, let's not eat 7even alive, he is just one of a great number of people in here that thinks this club is built on Redcafe sponsored signings. There are experts in abundance, most of whom are clueless, but harmless. :-)

What sort of stupid tweet from that guy is that?

He might want to go to Arsenal, might want to go to United, or might stay at Barce.

Yea cheers mate, you dolt!

lol: Cross must be a part-time psychic...

Beginning, yes and they often were playing a 3-4-3. That lasted all of a few matches and why? Because he was like a lost puppy.

Like I've said in other threads, you wouldn't need a match to see what was blatantly obvious even in training, Cesc is technically inferior to the other midfielders at the club (Save Song since Mascherano never plays there anyway). Pep's game is predicated on possession and if you're a liability, how many touches do you think a player like that is going to get in the middle of the park?

Not sure why you would take it personally, it is what it is. Moreover, Barcelona has a flawed system? Let's not whip out our trophies and compare eh?

All you need to do is look at the matches between Arsenal & Barcelona and see how exposed he was in midfield compared to ours

Wow, he looked like a lost puppy in matches where he was being played out of position? Besides, to say that Fabregas was like a lost puppy in that Barca team at the beginning is absolute nonsense. He was playing very well and scoring a few goals too.

The way you're talking about him is hilarious. Like he's this absolute buffoon in the middle of the park who has limited ability. We're talking about a world class midfielder here. If you genuinely don't think he has the ability to play in that midfield then you really need help. More over, there aren't many better players than him at that position so when they finally grow balls and limit Xavi's minutes you'll be in trouble trying to find a better replacement.

Compare trophies all you want. What was the agg score last time you were in the CL?

The matches between Arsenal & Barca? Wenger was an absolute idiot who didn't set up properly. Celtic, Milan, PSG, they all showed how to play Barcelona. Sit deep and keep it tight then nick something on the break or with a set piece. Wenger went into matches v Barca trying to play them at their own game. The 2-2 game at the Emirates where Ibra scored both is the perfect example. In the first half it seriously could've been 10-0 to Barca. Wouldn't pin Arsenal's failings on Fabregas although that backheel to Iniesta was crazy.

Is anyone actually saying that, or are you just misinterpreting FCBarca explaining that Fabregas isn't suited to their system?

The latter but even many Barcelona fans overreact this way when Cesc is scrutinized

@PinkMoon From a logical point of view, your argument is really poor. No point going in circles here, you're a fanboy. You're not alone, there are many for Cesc. I love FC Barcelona, I'm interested in seeing it succeed so I have no reason to have blinders on when it comes to Cesc. Fanboys, on the other hand, you see what you want to see

The latter but even many Barcelona fans overreact this way when Cesc is scrutinized

@PinkMoon From a logical point of view, your argument is really poor. No point going in circles here, you're a fanboy. You're not alone, there are many for Cesc. I love FC Barcelona, I'm interested in seeing it succeed so I have no reason to have blinders on when it comes to Cesc. Fanboys, on the other hand, you see what you want to see

I'm a Messi fanboy. I also like Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets more than Fabregas too but hey, assumptions based on nothing are all good. I defended him from what I felt was harsh criticism. Nothing more, nothing less.

You talk about logic yet you claimed Fabregas was played in his natural position until it became evident he wasn't good enough. From his first ever start at Barcelona onwards he regularly played ahead of Messi on the pitch.

The Fabregas to Arsenal link is hysterical. Why would he leave a club constantly challenging for and winning honours and turn down a club constantly challenging for and winning honours to sign for a team that hasn't got haven't had a sniff of silverware for the best part of a decade?

The Fabregas to Arsenal link is hysterical. Why would he leave a club constantly challenging for and winning honours and turn down a club constantly challenging for and winning honours to sign for a team that hasn't got haven't had a sniff of silverware for the best part of a decade?
Because he wants to play for Wenger not Moyes and what has occurred in the last 8 years is no guide to what's going to happen in the next eight years.

Because he wants to play for Wenger not Moyes and what has occurred in the last 8 years is no guide to what's going to happen in the next eight years.

And he's told you this has he?

Has he said silverware, medals, honours, titles - unimportant. I want to play for Wenger!

So after we've signed the two best players to have played for Arsenal in the past 6-7 years in the space of 12 months, are the resident Gooners going to go into full meltdown?

So after we've signed the two best players to have played for Arsenal in the past 6-7 years in the space of 12 months, are the resident Gooners going to go into full meltdown?

No because they have money to spend and they'll prove it by not signing Higuain, Suarez or Rooney

Calm down, calm down - you're not signing Fabregas this or any other year (he's not a greedy cnut who runs his contract down to force a move).

Status
Not open for further replies.