Fabregas

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole thing makes me feel pretty pathetic as a United fan. Going after a settled, happy player in public is just tacky, and not the way we should do business.

Imagine Barca agree to sell - we're seriously relying on Cesc being a model professional because we KNOW he doesn't want to playing for us.

I'd much rather have a lesser player who views United as a dream than a half-motivated Fabregas.

Tito, Rosell & co aren't very popular on the Barca forum; most posters are hoping that all three are resigning. :D

Tito doesn't want to sell Fabregas, the board thinks otherwise, Tito throws up a strop and resigns, we get Fabregas by Monday

Conspiracy theory ON

Sad if its health related for Tito.

It will certainly delay things for us. I doubt they'd even consider selling until a new manager has worked with the squad.

Seems the most plausible thing.

That will be very sad. If its the case (I hope not) I extend my very best wishes for his well being.

If it happens, from a footballing perspective, would make 2013/4 and even more seminal year in the history of football. Yet another elite European club having to get in a new manager.

Wonder who they would appoint?

That's pretty shit news for the guy if true.

Who would Barca get to step in as manager? Can't think of too many candidates.

The presser will most likely not be about any transfers but I would imagine some journo might try his luck.

If true about Tito's health then that's such a shame :(

Sad news, on a real note I have no clue as to who could possibly take over. Such an important season for them as well, would anyone be surprised if Cruyff makes a comeback.

Who is second in line over there? Maybe another internal appointment?

Sacristan from the B team? Otherwise maybe the might have a look at AVB try and tempt Klopp?

Laudrup said he was definitely staying another year and has turned down CL teams on Sky yesterday.

The presser will most likely not be about any transfers but I would imagine some journo might try his luck.

If true about Tito's health then that's such a shame :(

If it is about Vilanova, I'm guessing every journo will be under strict orders not to drag the topic on to transfers.

Does Zinedine have his badges? :lol:

I think if the announcement is about his health, asking about transfers would be extremely fecking disrespecful.

Bielsa?, Hiddink... its going to be a tough call, this is a pivotal season for Barcelona and they're going to need a strong figurehead at the helm. There's the Xavi issue, Neymar/Messi and whether or not they want to continue with their current style of play or get in someone new who might have a very different vision to how the game will be played. Interesting times.

Poor Tito. Would it still be cheeky to ask about Fab at the conference though?

They won't even consider selling Fab until they have a new coach etc. Likewise Fab will probably wait to see if he's in the new coach's plans to be a starter.

I think this deal has gotten 100 times harder to do. I'd say its dead.

Yup, can't see it happening now.

Status
Not open for further replies.