Fabregas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty poor examples as none of these have actually happened (yet). Modric wasn't for sale at any price to a domestic rival, Levy was never selling him to Chelsea.

But we all know they could. The fact is none of us ever know what is going on behind the scenes...

I agree with the idea that it's still on, but Howard Nurse's reasoning for why is pretty awful.

Moyes said he wasn't for sale and they wanted to keep him...

Sorry maniac, was just a shit "joke" on my behalf. Just tryin to amuse myself... its workin alright. Feels weird apologising to a maniac too!

Yeah i know, Moyes told us to go feck ourselves initially & to Newcastke before us... then player power kicked in or cuntness as its better known. Jesus that was a shit jumper he was wearing when he signed for us - looked like a relative of Bagpuss made into a friggin jumper!

Much like how they announce new star signings, they will need to bring the player to a packed Camp Nou and have the player commit his future.

We must know he could be convinced to join somehow, otherwise we wouldn't be busy pursuing him in the middle of Summer with our first game of season coming in 3 weeks.

We must know he could be convinced to join somehow, otherwise we wouldn't be busy pursuing him in the middle of Summer with our first game of season coming in 3 weeks.

Not to mention Woodward leaving Australia 5 days early. Surely he didn't fly back to Manchester or wherever just to hear them tell him Fabregas isn't for sale.

We need a fabregas meter.

FabON and FabOFF

It starts to look like the Thiago thread where some people convinced themselves that Guardiola's press conference was just a desperate move, a last-ditch attempt to prevent Thiago from joining us.

We're in denial which is understandable after all the frustrations with central midfield over the years. But the fact is the Barcelona coach said the player doesn't want to leave, the Barcelona vice-president said the player is not for sale, not transferable. I think we should forget about him and move on. Modric might be a more realistic target, I don't know. If not him, then someone else.

Not to mention Woodward leaving Australia 5 days early. Surely he didn't fly back to Manchester or wherever just to hear them tell him Fabregas isn't for sale.
True. The deal is probably close and the player wants to join.

"Hello sir. I see you're admiring the new Mazerati Thiago!"
"How much is it?"
"A very reasonable price, and for that reason, it has already been reserved. Could I interest you in Ferrari Fabregas? It has a few more miles on the clock, but you can be assured that any faults have been iron out, and it is proven on British roads."
"I'll give you £xxx!"
"I think you'll have to do better than that sir!"
"An extra tenner?!
"This is a premium machine, sir. It even has race-history. The price is already very reasonable."
"No, I can't push to that, but I really want it! Would you part exchange for an Aston Rooney?"
"The one you have here? I don't know. The suspension is a bit floppy and it seems to be misfiring.
It's well known that the ECU on these are always giving problems. I can't do a deal involving that!"
"Have you anything else?"
"If you follow me round the back. Ta-Da! How about a Volvo Fellaini? Solid. Will withstand heavy collisions. Reliable, but it won't attract the ladies so well."
"I've had one of those, and I liked it. The kids wanted something with a bit more 'Va-va-voom', to impress their friends."
"The Henry is no longer available, I'm afraid."
"Anything else that might interest me?"
"Not really. You must be prepared to pay for the standard of motoring that you seem to be after."
"Sod it then. I'll put the Aston Rooney on Ebay, and keep driving the Anderson Romeo."
"They're no too reliable though are they? I wouldn't plan any trips to the continent!"
"Bye then!"
"Bye sir. see you next year."

"Oh. I have a Cleverley at home."
"Not interested."
"Neither are the kids. They need something with a brand name, and it's only a self-build."

Oh don't get me wrong, there is nobody more despicable in football, even when he was at Rangers.

Vile!

Never doubted your hate for the prick one bit, dont worry...

Didnt remember the wanker was a director at Rangers... i've just found new depths of hate for that little bastard, on top of the just recently acquired new depths of hate when i found this out about him fom wiki: "He has a First Class Honours degree from Cambridge in Land Economy.."

What the feck is "Land Economy"?

Reckon we just stick the remains (whatever isnt sold that is) of last seasons OT pitch in to the van from the lock-up, and drive it down to Levy & swap it for Bale - reckon he'll bite our hand off for it & jobs a goodun!

"Hello sir. I see you're admiring the new Mazerati Thiago!"
"How much is it?"
"A very reasonable price, and for that reason, it has already been reserved. Could I interest you in Ferrari Fabregas? It has a few more miles on the clock, but you can be assured that any faults have been iron out, and it is proven on British roads."
"I'll give you £xxx!"
"I think you'll have to do better than that sir!"
"An extra tenner?!
"This is a premium machine, sir. It even has race-history. The price is already very reasonable."
"No, I can't push to that, but I really want it! Would you part exchange for an Aston Rooney?"
"The one you have here? I don't know. The suspension is a bit floppy and it seems to be misfiring.
It's well known that the ECU on these are always giving problems. I can't do a deal involving that!"
"Have you anything else?"
"If you follow me round the back. Ta-Da! How about a Volvo Fellaini? Solid. Will withstand heavy collisions. Reliable, but it won't attract the ladies so well."
"I've had one of those, and I liked it. The kids wanted something with a bit more 'Va-va-voom', to impress their friends."
"The Henry is no longer available, I'm afraid."
"Anything else that might interest me?"
"Not really. You must be prepared to pay for the standard of motoring that you seem to be after."
"Sod it then. I'll put the Aston Rooney on Ebay, and keep driving the Anderson Romeo."
"They're no too reliable though are they? I wouldn't plan any trips to the continent!"
"Bye then!"
"Bye sir. see you next year."

"Oh. I have a Cleverley at home."
"Not interested."
"Neither are the kids. They need something with a brand name, and it's only a self-build."

:lol:

Its quite simple what he means. When a certain party comes out and says something its their opinion or their impression. When the club come out with a statement its concrete.

There are many times when a player is transfered against certain people's wishes, because money talks

Status
Not open for further replies.