FA Cup 25-27 Jan

From rawk on the players not playing for Rafa:

"I'd be happy though with that to be honest. He has too much class for that club. And when he does get sacked, I can go back to sleeping with his picture beside the bed"

Chelsea will score 4-5 in the 2nd half like they did against Leeds.

Not with Torres as the main striker they wont.

The difference here is they are playing utter, utter shit, Brentford arent lucky to be in front, Chelsea are lucky its only 1 goal.

Just put the BBC text up, not quite knowing what time kick off was.

Already half time and Brentford leading!! Incredible!

Chelsea best get Ba and Mata on post haste.

come on Brentford, that'd be a giant killing to rival Bradford and Luton in an amazing week of shocks

Of course chelsea will run out winners but the embarrassment of losing at half time is enough.

:lol:

KRAC

Just put the BBC text up, not quite knowing what time kick off was.

Already half time and Brentford leading!! Incredible!

Chelsea best get Ba and Mata on post haste.

come on Brentford, that'd be a giant killing to rival Bradford and Luton in an amazing week of shocks

:lol:

I'm glad ESPN have worke out the reason Chelsea are losing is because there is a slight slope and a bit of wind.

Oh no!

You have to laugh!

What did RA see in Rafas Liverpool that made him want to turn us into them?

Regardless of whether we go through or not he surely has to go now, he cant motivate or blend a team of players in the way RDM or Abcelotti could. I would much rather go back to AVB right now, and thats saying something. We play such utter tumescent shite under Rafa.

Only started watching 5 minutes back and I can't see anything other than a Chelsea win.

I thought Benayoun was at West Ham again?

I start watching and Chelski scores. Dire.

I did the same thing. I just turned it on and see them score. Its been all Chelsea which means they are much better this half, given some of the comments about how the first half went.

You have to laugh!

What did RA see in Rafas Liverpool that made him want to turn us into them?

Regardless of whether we go through or not he surely has to go now, he cant motivate or blend a team of players in the way RDM or Abcelotti could. I would much rather go back to AVB right now, and thats saying something. We play such utter tumescent shite under Rafa.

Come on Rob, stop fighting it - just drink Uncle Rafa's Kool-Aid and everything will start to look better :D

We have these attacking players which such flair and skill such as Oscar, Hazard, Mata, and even Azpilicueta, yet under Benitez we play such dross 70% of the time. Yes we need a few signings, but sure as anything we need a different manager to take us up a level. Btw to an earlier post, opinions on Cahill seem to change game to game. After a goial saving tackle against Walcott he was lauded then makes a mistake and hes crap.

Lets face it, hes competant, not amazing but reliable.

From rawk on the players not playing for Rafa:

"I'd be happy though with that to be honest. He has too much class for that club. And when he does get sacked, I can go back to sleeping with his picture beside the bed"

His class is Liverpool. Thats where he belongs, with his idolizers, for whom he won 2 trophies in 5 years!! Both of which were technically 3-3 draws, and both of which owe pretty much everything to Gerrard for!

No doubt this will end 1-1, with us winning the replay, resulting in Rafa squirming out of another shite result.

If Hazard has anything to answer for its distracting everyone from the fact we couldn't score over 2 legs vs Swansea!

His class is Liverpool. Thats where he belongs, with his idolizers, for whom he won 2 trophies in 5 years!! Both of which were technically 3-3 draws, and both of which owe pretty much everything to Gerrard for!

Bullshit.

Gerrard's contribution in the Champions League is severely overrated. He did score a fine header, dived for the equalising penalty and put in a decent shift, but you'd swear he was the only Liverpool player that played that night the way he's perceived.

Granted, the FA Cup Final against West Ham was a classic Gerrard performance. One of the best goals in a Cup Final ever was that second strike.