FA Cup 25-27 Jan

Penalty. Oooh. Think he won it as well but still a pen imo.

His class is Liverpool. Thats where he belongs, with his idolizers, for whom he won 2 trophies in 5 years!! Both of which were technically 3-3 draws, and both of which owe pretty much everything to Gerrard for!

However, in spite of the bitterness against the dippers, which is normal, you have to accept that, even when you will be 80 years old, Chelsea will still not have won half of what Liverpool have won.

Red card perhaps??

Goaaal!!!

2-1 Brentford. Wow. 20 minutes left, the atmosphere sounds awesome.

KRAC

However, in spite of the bitterness against the dippers, which is normal, you have to accept that, even when you will be 80 years old, Chelsea will still not have won half of what Liverpool have won.

Red card perhaps??

Goaaal!!!

More than likely. But they are a spent force, their success is history, ours is present. I would rather have that now then be looking at the past, even if we never get close to their haul.

Turnball should be at home in this game really, seeing as he's a League One level goalie.

Chelsea fans retort with the inspiring battle cry of

'Chawsea, Chawsea, Chawsea'

Yup, it was Didi Hammann that made the difference int he champions league, and that substitution was made because of an injury, nothing to do with rafas apparent tactical genius.

As for this game, big balls on the penalty taker, fully expected him to miss that one under that much pressure.

Gary Cahill is as bad this half as the first, they keep targetting him they will get more success I think.

"Champions of Europe, you're having a laugh" being sung loud and clear.

Fair fecks to ESPN for televising this. The greatest giant killing of modern times... potentially.

fecking hell! Are Brentford not allowed to win any headers in their box?

genuine question, would you take a loss today to get Benitez out?

No, that would be more of a silver lining.

I;d rather we went through and he moved on ast the end of the season.. or the game after.