FA Cup 25-27 Jan

Dunno, the only key bit missed was Giroud's volley from Poldi's cutback. Brighton were dogged but never looked like winning.

Is Andre Santos as bad as everyone makes out? Sounds like a comedy act judging by Twitter.

Is Andre Santos as bad as everyone makes out? Sounds like a comedy act judging by Twitter.

I was at the game yesterday and I have to say he is the worst player I've seen live. Every hoof up field went for a throw in even if not under pressure and every shot went row Z

We just kicked off vs Brentford, which is far more exciting then the rubbish in La Liga you are all watching! lol

Starting Marin in place of Hazard, and resting Mata which would be a concern in other games, however Marin hasnt really been given a chance as of yet, so we shall see.

I may have missed something here but what the actual feck is Benayoun doing on our bench, I thought he was at Arsenal :wenger: I am out of touch there.

We just kicked off vs Brentford, which is far more exciting then the rubbish in La Liga you are watching! lol

Starting Marin in place of Hazard, and resting Mata which would be a concern in other games, however Marin hasnt really been given a chance as of yet, so we shall see.

I may have missed something here but what the actual feck is Benayoun doing on our bench, I thought he was at Arsenal :wenger: I am out of touch there.

Rafa called him back. Also he is looking to bring in Kuyt

Why do Chelsea play close to their strongest team in every single match?

Well our second string isn't the best and if we try to ensure passage each round without replays its a fixture less. Obi and Moses are away too.

This looked like an easy draw for Chelsea, but it's turned out to be a real test - the pitch is awful & the crowd are noisy as hell. Plus, Chelsea have Rafa.

How does ramires not get two yellows in every match he plays, I'll never understand.

They just booked a brentford player for the exact same challenge, if anything Ramires got more of the man.

Was going to give them a well done just for holding in there , but this is a lot better.

That's a great finish. Time for Mata at half time for Chelsea to save it. He's everything to them.

So, Juan, you Mata to me, I need you to win this, else I wont be able to sign the big contract that will make me £10 million when I inevitably get sacked.

I'm fairly certain that was the conversation.

Rafa talking to Mata as they go off for half-time - he'll turn this around for them.

Good so far from Brentford. I guess that Chelsea will get their usual penalty, Lampard steps up and scores and normal service will be resumed. As for Ramires, he gets away with a great deal of bad tackles. Good job he doesn't play in la liga, otherwise he would have been sent off every other match.

Chelsea boards blaming the players (for their couldn't-care-less attitude) as much as Benitez.

How's Torres done? Why is he still getting games? Why were the guys on soccer saturday finding excuses for him?

Chelsea boards blaming the players (for their couldn't-care-less attitude) as much as Benitez.

To be fair they have a point.

Marin and Torres couldnt give less of a feck if they were on the beach in Malibu watching on a Laptop.

And Gary Cahill is utter shite.