FA Cup 25-27 Jan

:lol: at chelscum fans singing at Rafa

They deserve each other.

KRAC

Can't wait for the exaggerated 'fun facts' from the press:" A sandwich bought by Frank Lampard cost more than Brentford's squad, stadium and the town itself."

I do slightly feel for torres. How did it go so badly wrong? I think he needs to move back to spain

He can feck off and take 50 million pounds worth of Spaniard with him. And I'm talking about his weight!

Really strong side from Chelsea too!

That header was so bad that I thought that it was Torres.

Yup, it was Didi Hammann that made the difference int he champions league, and that substitution was made because of an injury, nothing to do with rafas apparent tactical genius.

Wrong. The plan was to pull of traore for hamann. Then Finnan turned out to be injured and it was him to come off instead.

Brentford needs to time waste,wonder if they have any ball boys.

Can't wait for the exaggerated 'fun facts' from the press:" A sandwich bought by Frank Lampard cost more than Brentford's squad, stadium and the town itself."

I'd rather they went down the 'rafa bentitez has recieved more in severence pay in the last three years than the entire club is worth'.

Mainly because its probably true.

Fair fecks to ESPN for televising this. The greatest giant killing of modern times... potentially.

TBH, ITV should have taken this game and the Arsenal game. These matches should be on domestic TV imo.

I just turned on to watch this after reading the score. 5secs after the stream started, Torres scored :(

form is temporary, class is permanent. well in torres

who takes the bait??

Torres putting the finger to his lips after he scored, what a tool. Yes Fernando, a goal against Brentford will silence all those critics.