FA Cup 25-27 Jan

I'd say that Fabio can't wait to come back here. Pleased that he got a goal.

Luton are a bit like Bradford, way too big for the league they are in. Every Conference side ups their game against Luton which is why they can't seem to get out of there. They are at minimum a League One level club.

Luton are a bit like Bradford, way too big for the league they are in. Every Conference side ups their game against Luton which is why they can't seem to get out of there. They are at minimum a League One level club.

Based on what? How they were 30years ago?

You probably think Liverpool are still the biggest club.

Terrific win for Luton at Norwich though. Really shocking! 4 divisions above, and away from home! Wow.

First time ever a Premiership side's knocked out by a non-league side. Well done, Luton.

6 games being drawn at the moment, they all desperate for a replay to earn more ticket receipts?

Only 1 draw in the end.

Teams through so far

Man City
Everton
Arsenal
Blackburn
Barnsley
Wigan
Middlesborough
Luton
MK
Reading

Huddersfield and Leicester to replay

Last time was Sutton in 89 v Coventry.

Who the heck are Sutton!

They were a big non league club back then. Still a respected non league club, think they yo-yo between Isthmian (Ryman League) and the conference south at the moment. Sutton is in Surrey, between Croydon and Epsom

Giroud was epic today. You can't not love him. I'm looking for him to get 20 goals and about 12-15 assists in his first season and he should get there.

Luton away. Kenilworth Road is awesome.

Giroud was epic today. You can't not love him. I'm looking for him to get 20 goals and about 12-15 assists in his first season and he should get there.

Some odd posts taking place.

Unless Kenilworth Road has changed from the terrible little 3 sided ground in the middle of a residential estate (one side just for boxes!), it's a terrible little outdated poor ground.

As for Giroud. The man is a shed. Scoring 4 in a week against two sh!thouse teams doesn't prove much.

Unless Kenilworth Road has changed from the terrible little 3 sided ground in the middle of a residential estate (one side just for boxes!), it's a terrible little outdated poor ground.

As for Giroud. The man is a shed. Scoring 4 in a week against two sh!thouse teams doesn't prove much.

Incidentally, I agree with your critique of Kenilworth Road. Awful place.

Giroud isn't a shed - he isn't RVP but he has done well for us. Let's not forget these good statistics he has are based around having started 55% of games, so there's clearly room for improvement and he'll be better next year. He's also very likeable which is quite important for me, but maybe not for you.

You're probably one of them bastards who know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Based on what? How they were 30years ago?

You probably think Liverpool are still the biggest club.

Terrific win for Luton at Norwich though. Really shocking! 4 divisions above, and away from home! Wow.

No, but because they have lost 2 play off finals in a row, one on penalties and one to a goal that was 3 yards offside.

This 'little Luton Town' people are going on about, like nobody has ever heard of them or something is bizarre. They were a side shafted by the authorities and still pull in 7,000 fans per week in the Conference, which is amazing.

Correct. Kenilworth Road is a complete shit tip. You have to walk through someone's back garden to get into the away end, and I'm not even joking.

When is the draw for the next round?

We'll get City.

That seems the most likely draw, particularly following the trip to Madrid - though Liverpool would also prove an annoying distraction at that time.

No annoying rivals in the next round please. Especially not massive City or the dippers. They're as annoying as they get.

This whole show always looks like it's been made for about £10. I do wish the BBC would get the FA Cup highlights back. About 10 minutes worth of action in a 90 min long show.

Bottle throwing Millwall scum at it again....

article-2268465-172A45D5000005DC-20_634x464.jpg

article-2268465-172A4D95000005DC-946_634x455.jpg

Anyone watching the highlights? Apparently "Szczęsny" is pronounced "Kuszczak".

I thought I heard that :lol:

No annoying rivals in the next round please. Especially not massive City or the dippers. They're as annoying as they get.

There are about 8 Premier League teams in the last 16 that we could draw - given that history shows that there is no chance of us playing a side from another league, then our best hope is Wigan or Reading. I think it's still too early for Chelsea to draw a difficult game, so City or Liverpool would be just perfect after playing in Madrid a few days before :rolleyes:

Home to Luton in the next round please. The 40% of the money they are going to receive for an Old Trafford tie would probably be enough to sustain them for the next two years.