F1 2024 Season

So with Ferrari showing some form, and potentially a title contender next year, how do we think Hamilton will compare against LeClerc?
Hard to tell because Lewis hasn’t had a competitive car for so long. However, an 80% Hamilton deals with Leclerc.

I also wonder who Ferrari will ultimately favour. Leclerc was the golden boy but he hasn’t lived up to the hype. The story of Hamilton winning the record 8th (9th*) title crossing the line in the red car AND reclaiming the glory from Merc makes me believe Hamilton would be strongly favoured.

Hard to tell because Lewis hasn’t had a competitive car for so long. However, an 80% Hamilton deals with Leclerc.

I also wonder who Ferrari will ultimately favour. Leclerc was the golden boy but he hasn’t lived up to the hype. The story of Hamilton winning the record 8th (9th*) title crossing the line in the red car AND reclaiming the glory from Merc makes me believe Hamilton would be strongly favoured.
Leclerc has been up there this year. His series of results since Hungary have been phenomenal. Think he comfortably beats Hamilton