F1 2024 Season

And he shouldn't. Still feel like Sainz was done massively dirty by Ferrari. Imho he s more likely to ever win a WDC than Leclerc. His massive weakness though is that he always manages to lock up somewhere when being chased and he isn't the best of starters.
He was done dirty but I don't think he's more likely to get a wdc than Charles. He is a bit inconsistent.

colapinto’s steering is a lot like my wanger.
Ga7PTGIWIAA_0T3

You need to get it checked too.

Hear me out: how about we do a race in an extremely cold locale with chance of snow. We have plenty of hot and temperate locations. Race on winter tyres and people have to still go fast enough to keep the engine warm weee

Verstappen has no pace anyway, Red Bull looks pretty ordinary in race trim

Where has the McLaren pace gone in comparison to the Ferrari?
Hear me out: how about we do a race in an extremely cold locale with chance of snow. We have plenty of hot and temperate locations. Race on winter tyres weee
Yes please

If Lando can’t close up this will end up a little bit of a damp squib for the championship.

Where has the McLaren pace gone in comparison to the Ferrari?

Yes please
Ferrari, post the upgrades in Monza, are up there with McLaren in terms of race pace and tyre management. It's just qualy where they have been a bit off

This is embarrassing for Mercedes R&D, the older Silverstone setup (parts and floor), with a damaged front wing is quicker than the Austin setup.

So with Ferrari showing some form, and potentially a title contender next year, how do we think Hamilton will compare against LeClerc?

I know sainz deserves the win, but I want something to happen to sainz. Need Norris to win this to bring the gap down.

Lawson getting what he deserved for not giving Colapinto room. The driving standards are so mediocre