F1 2024 Season

Brundle makes a good pt that the pit should have told him to hand the place back. RB strategy has been dropping some major balls lately as well.
But this is the exact issue right? His team enable him. They are too arrogant to give that place up as they are too busy convincing Max he drove well. It’s a multitude of factors.

Verstappen will probably end up 6th here, Norris if 3rd only loses him about 7 points outright. So crucial it was not to let Norris win here

Feels like Sainz is doing his best driving for Ferrari now that there is no pressure for his future there.

But this is the exact issue right? His team enable him. They are too arrogant to give that place up as they are too busy convincing Max he drove well. It’s a multitude of factors.
Not sure it's that simple in that case. I presume they didn't expect the second penalty and in that case I guess not giving the place back makes a bit more sense.

Not sure it's that simple in that case. I presume they didn't expect the second penalty and in that case I guess not giving the place back makes a bit more sense.
I think it’s safe to assume at least 1 penalty and it still would have made sense. It’s never “simple” in F1, but it was as simple as it gets in this case and other teams are much more sensible. As I said, lots of factors, but RB operate in a ridiculous bubble and it’s obvious.

Verstappen will probably end up 6th here, Norris if 3rd only loses him about 7 points outright. So crucial it was not to let Norris win here
To make the last few races, we really need a Norris win. I think Max will make 6th minimum. Obviously any SC and all bets are off

Max winning the championship despite having a shit car and even shitter teammate, while exposing himself and not being a boring dullard who only wants to defend his lead, is why he wins so many hearts. My GOAT.

I think it’s safe to assume at least 1 penalty and it still would have made sense. It’s never “simple” in F1, but it was as simple as it gets in this case and other teams are much more sensible. As I said, lots of factors, but RB operate in a ridiculous bubble and it’s obvious.
Are they do? Merc made plenty of stupid decisions like that and McLaren did just last race. Let's not even bring up Ferrari

To make the last few races, we really need a Norris win. I think Max will make 6th minimum. Obviously any SC and all bets are off
Yes probably why Verstappen doesn't care about the consequences when all he needs is stop Norris from winning

Max winning the championship despite having a shit car and even shitter teammate, while exposing himself and not being a boring dullard who only wants to defend his lead, is why he wins so many hearts. My GOAT.
I like him because he's openly an asshole. Not like Hamilton and Norris that try to be likable, but then turn to assholes as the first sign of adversity.

Is leclerc too far behind in the championship for Ferrari to order a swap in the latter stages of the race if they are still 1st and 2nd?

I like him because he's openly an asshole. Not like Hamilton and Norris that try to be likable, but then turn to assholes as the first sign of adversity.
About sums it up for me. Not a fan of media darlings when their teams or the drivers themselves are using them as such. Like in footie I've always liked players more who basically show up, do a job and go home.

helmut marko present to see perez pull out all the stops at his home grand prix.