F1 2024 Season

Bc unlike some others he doesn't get all depressed about it. The Michael Schumacher approach to driving. Shitty car -> compensate with aggression
“aggression” is doing a lot of heavy lifting there. i’d go along the lines of reckless and deliberately endangering other drivers.

“aggression” is doing a lot of heavy lifting there. i’d go along the lines of reckless and deliberately endangering other drivers.
Without it F1 would not be worth watching IMHO. It causes excitement and controversy. Not a lot of memorable moments in F1 the last 5-8 years that really stick in my mind. The 90s were peak F1 to me. Back when everyone was a bit of a lunatic.

Without it F1 would not be worth watching IMHO. It causes excitement and controversy. Not a lot of memorable moments in F1 the last 5-8 years that really stick in my mind. The 90s were peak F1 to me. Back when everyone was a bit of a lunatic.
There’s being a lunatic and then there’s what Max did there. He completely lost his head.

There’s being a lunatic and then there’s what Max did there. He completely lost his head.
Not defending his particular action, but F1 has gotten way too sterile over the years for a host of reasons. Either way - these penalties are giving Liberty and F1 actually what it wants again. Max is an indirect cash cow for everyone making money off the sport.

Was Verstappen questioning T4 overtake from Norris? Norris pretty much played him there, getting ahead at the apex forcing Verstappen to give him racing room, which he was never going to