F1 2024 Season

If Perez didn't bring in so much money I think he wouldn't have lasted this season let alone get a new contract, they've binned drivers for far less, let's not forget he was toiling this race last year

If Perez didn't bring in so much money I think he wouldn't have lasted this season let alone get a new contract, they've binned drivers for far less, let's not forget he was toiling this race last year
and thats why he will stay.
Why else did they give him the 2 year extension, he was driving shit when he signed it.
Yes they could end it , just sack him and pay him off, but I dont think they will, but you are correct divers have been sacked for less.

and thats why he will stay.
Why else did they give him the 2 year extension, he was driving shit when he signed it.
Yes they could end it , just sack him and pay him off, but I dont think they will, but you are correct divers have been sacked for less.

Do you not know what break clauses are?

The only reason his execution was stayed after the summer break is that the Red Bull top brass dont rate Yuki, and Ricciardo was performing even worse than Yuki.

He obviously wont meet the min requirements for the break clauses at the end of the season, the only question is if they swap drivers or sack him if they get Colapinto.

Do you not know what break clauses are?

The only reason his execution was stayed after the summer break is that the Red Bull top brass dont rate Yuki, and Ricciardo was performing even worse than Yuki.

He obviously wont meet the min requirements for the break clauses at the end of the season, the only question is if they swap drivers or sack him if they get Colapinto.
We shall see. I dont see him going anywhere next season.

Norris should be happy with that, P3 here is probably the best starting spot with such a long run to turn 1

Sainz has been mega. Have to appreciate Verstappen too for getting P2 and outqualifying Norris

I wonder if it's too late for Mercedes or Red Bull to buy out Sainz's Williams contract. :lol: