F1 2024 Season

McLaren trying to appeal Norris' penalty. Seems the spotlight and pressure is already crushing Brown and Stella's brains. Between that and Stella crying about psychological warfare because Ferrari and RB dared to complain about their clearly illegal rear wing.

I dont know what new evidence they think they're going to produce that the stewards didnt already have access to. They already noted Max went off the track and reduced Norris' penalty accordingly.
Brown and Stella are the new Horner and Marco it seems.

Would be really funny if Red Bull submitted rights to review for all races that McLaren used those rear wings they had to change.

Brown and Stella are the new Horner and Marco it seems.

At least Horner knows he's a troll. Same as Toto and Vasseur. They all appreciate a bit of gamesmanship.

Stella and Brown are just being crybabies.

At least Horner knows he's a troll. Same as Toto and Vasseur. They all appreciate a bit of gamesmanship.

I haven't seen quite enough of Stella to absolutely put em in the category as the other 3 but I agree with Brown being worse than the other two. Horner and Toto both can absolutely being grade A cnuts but I feel like I have also seen enough of them to see that a lot of it is an act like we have seen with some ofher principals before them. Brown just feels extra icky because he seems to truly look at himself as some gift to the grid.

Almost hard to explain why Brown feels like a whole nother level of yuck.

I haven't seen quite enough of Stella to absolutely put em in the category as the other 3 but I agree with Brown being worse than the other two. Horner and Toto both can absolutely being grade A cnuts but I feel like I have also seen enough of them to see that a lot of it is an act like we have seen with some ofher principals before them. Brown just feels extra icky because he seems to truly look at himself as some gift to the grid.

As an American, it's because he's an American who has rolled in with typical unjustified arrogance who thinks he knows better than everyone.

Also he seems like a pro-Trump guy given he signed off on the garage visit from earlier this season. Yuck

What I've seen from Stella is he's someone who cries about anything and everything (except his own team of course) and when he does he goes in two footed studs up.

The hope is that the second half of this season continues into next year and we get a genuine title battle because it's been wdc dominance for three years now.
Are there any significant rule changes for next season? Cause as it is, McLaren, Ferrari, and Red Bull could all be competitive for race wins, with Mercedes close behind. That would be fun, but any significant change would probably mess that up again.

(And of course we don't know what changes the teams are planning to their cars that could upset the balance, but anyway!)

Are there any significant rule changes for next season? Cause as it is, McLaren, Ferrari, and Red Bull could all be competitive for race wins, with Mercedes close behind. That would be fun, but any significant change would probably mess that up again.

(And of course we don't know what changes the teams are planning to their cars that could upset the balance, but anyway!)
Next big change is '26

Aren't they all pretty much the same? I can't remember a single team manager who wasn't a whiny hypocrite, especially when their drivers were involved in a title race or some controversy. If they didn't behave the way they do they wouldn't be doing their jobs in a lot of ways imo, although there are obviously nuances to that.

And Max with PU issues again. Really makes you wonder how much Honda pulling back has hurt them considering how bullet proof it was before.

On course for the 2 Red Bulls and 2 RBs to have used 24 engines between them by the end. Even worse they've all already taken 6 or 7 exhausts each. Whatever engine they gave Max today is in the bin. So either they take a risk on another old one or that'll be his 6th and a penalty earlier than expected.

Lawson joining Red Bull next season and Colapinto being Yuki's new team mate is a pretty solid rumour. That would really spice up the grid.

Shame Colapinto who has performed well could be without a seat next season when there's weaker drivers sticking around

Wtf Piastri?

Surely Perez needs binning, contract renewal looking more and more stupid

If Lando doesn't get pole I'm throwing the early bonus point

Why did these cars go on the mediums at the start of the session? Leclerc was in danger too at the end