F1 2024 Season

Get in Charles!! What a drive!

Starting to get tired of these strategic masterclasses by Ferrari, that's two in the last eight years now, and counting.

Lando would have gotten 7 more points in Hungary and 3 more points today if they had swapped the places with Oscar,

If Ferrari team members aren’t shouting ‘papaya rules’ before downing their limoncello shots tonight, they need to rethink their lives.

McLaren are working very hard to keep Oscar onside, no making clear he's the 2nd driver and getting him out the way

Wonder if its because they think ultimately he's their future world championship winner

Lando sulking in tbe cool down room?

Total silence in the cool down room when they showed the replay of Piastri passing Norris into 2nd chicane.

McLaren are working very hard to keep Oscar onside, no making clear he's the 2nd driver and getting him out the way

Wonder if its because they think ultimately he's their future world championship winner
I was just about to come here and say, maybe a bold view at this point, but I think Piastri is their better driver.

Lando would have gotten 7 more points in Hungary and 3 more points today if they had swapped the places with Oscar,
More than 3 today as I doubt Ferrari would have won if piastri didn’t cause that early race fighting for position.

Norris is the one challenging max this year, piastris job should be to protect Norris if Norris had pole and go for the 1 2 position, instead he dived in the first lap, split the teams and caused more use of tyres through racing and defending. Mclaren at fault.

Butttttt, I am happy for leclerc winning regardless

I was just about to come here and say, maybe a bold view at this point, but I think Piastri is their better driver.
Long term there's a discussion to be had. Today he was the better of the 2, and Lando's struggles from pole have to end.

Pretty fun race. Always cool to see Ferrari win at Monza.

That slow pitstop for Max didn't seem like it really hurt a ton everything considered. He didn't have the pace to catch Lewis today and he would have still come out behind him.

That trophy is a disgrace to Italy's proud history of making nice stuff.

Wondering if he's just that bit more ruthless as a start, e.g. taking the place off Lando, not just holding off and respecting him because he's their driver who's got the championship advantage

Will be very interesting to see how it all plays out

Wondering if he's just that bit more ruthless as a start, e.g. taking the place off Lando, not just holding off and respecting him because he's their driver who's got the championship advantage

Will be very interesting to see how it all plays out

Lando just doesn't have the mentality or the ruthlessness to win a championship for me, he's the modern Ricciardo. Piastri on the other hand won both F3 and F2 titles, the guy is a huge talent.

That was fun!

Good race overall, and this is what happens when you have similar performance cars, different winners quite often.

Both Sainz and Leclerc deserve some statue for keeping with both Piastri and Norris in the standings, despite having few levels worse car than them. Sainz finishing at Williams is one of the worst things about F1 while shite drivers keep their seat at better teams.

It will be fun end of the season too, more of this please.

Oh, and Lando seems like a great loser!

I think Oscar will win a WDC, just not sure about several. He s so calm and collected but doesn't have the lunatic part of him that also marked the multiple WDC winners like Michael, Lewis, Seb, Max etc. But hey that may still come out.

Lando just doesn't have the mentality or the ruthlessness to win a championship for me, he's the modern Ricciardo. Piastri on the other hand won both F3 and F2 titles, the guy is a huge talent.
Agreed. Piastri clearly has the higher ceiling between the two. Lando is ahead solely due to the extra years with the team & in F1; wouldn't be surprised at all if Piastri is past him as of next year in the WDC.