F1 2024 Season

Awful coverage. Continue to show boring start replays when there is action on the track then don't bother to show the actual overtake.

Sigh, he's 3 seconds ahead

It's the hope that kills, couple of close races now we're back to Max disappearing into the distance

We need a safety car, just SOMETHING there's not even battles down the field. Almost Monaco levels of tedium

Come on Sargeant do us all a favour

We need SOMETHING. Anything.

Even if Max gets a penalty right now, his lead is so big it means nothing

Ooh he's managing some things on his car? Maybe it can go pop?

I think it's even more boring because usually you get little races behind Max now everyone is just in little pockets

Need the Alpines to take each other out

I mean, there's a higher chance Mercedes produce a good car than Ferrari getting their shit together. What was Hamilton thinking?

Nice gesture of Ferrari to practice pit stops before Lewis arrives.

Ocon, Gasly and Alonso, what a great trio :lol:

The Mclaren definitely seems to look after tyres better than the Red Bull recently

Does anyone watch the live F1 via the F1TV over a VPN? Sky have raised their prices again recently and my bill is stupid. All I use it for is F1.

Does anyone watch the live F1 via the F1TV over a VPN? Sky have raised their prices again recently and my bill is stupid. All I use it for is F1.

I haven't done that, but I do use Now TV and never pay over £18 or £19 with deals for the sports package. I'm currently on a £16 for a 6 month deal, but that's on the cheap end.