F1 2023 Season

Shocking coverage and production so far.

fecks sake, the F1 calendar in my phone had this down as starting 9pm. Just checked it and at some point this afternoon the calendar updated to 8:30.

De vries is having shite year, he will be back to his previous series really soon.

Russel avoiding another Max collision by just forgetting to defend

This track is awful, as exciting as monaco. If it wasnt for max having to come through the field it would be a snore fest.

Verstappen is on another level to any driver on the grid, same as his car is another level to other cars.

The RBs need to be banned. They are ridiculous. They can overtake with their super DRS, but the rest of the grid cant. These new rules are a mess.

Its like watching Le Mans, RB are in a different car catergory.

So they curbed the DRS here and nobody can overtake except for the RB.

This is such a butters race

Also Leclerc having one of those races where he just drifts into obscurity. So strange as Sainz is relatively competitive in his Ferrari.

Max is gonna steam roll past Perez on fresher tyres. Checo really needed to get the gap down.

If you use the hard tyre in a race like this it should have to be used twice or something. One stop races are never good as there’s always a bigger element of tyre saving and everyone on a similar strategy.

Ferrari on par with pace with Haas the entire race.

Of course the top 3 is the same one I've selected for all the previous races in my predictions

Switched Alonso out for Leclerc didn't I...

How is Max pulling out from Perez on older tires. No way Perez is winning this.

This isn’t much better than last year, got a feeling Vegas will be just as bad in terms of racing.

Of course Max is winning it, and quite easily too.

The Ferrari's just chew up and destroy these Pirellis.

These med/hard hard/med one stop races are the fecking worst. That plus horrible twisty street circuit plus horrible surface.

Yep, you know the grid at the end of the race around 15th lap of the race.

Perez mentioned he hasn’t had a good weekend setup wise and his long run pace isn’t good enough.