F1 2023 Season

What a restart by Hamilton. Passed 3 cars in 1 lap and negates the pit stop set back.

Are Sky hinting that RB knew the SC was coming ?

To be fair. The car was stopped dead on the track. The only option would be a safety car.

if anything, whoever decides a SC took they’re time, while red bull will have known a SC was inevitable, just wont have expected the delay

:lol: I swear the camera man does that little switch through the holes in the wall every year.

So after they’ve told Sainz he can go hunting, he’s now 3s behind Alonso and Hamilton is within his DRS.

QUOTE="United Hobbit, post: 30476408, member: 115965"]
This is so dull

Can only hope Perez can take the fight to Max through the season
[/QUOTE]

Where is Leclerc pace?
This is his pace, he cant keep up with the RB on used tyres.

Silverstone we should see some big changes to the ferrari and new sidepods on mercedes for imola. So hopefully both teams might get a bit closer in race pace to RB.

This is his pace, he cant keep up with the RB on used tyres.

Silverstone we should see some big changes to the ferrari and new sidepods on mercedes for imola. So hopefully both teams might get a bit closer in race pace to RB.
I really hope so. I can't see Perez being able to take it to Max all season

If the rest of the circuits were all street circuits, perez would be world champion this season.

I like Leclerc but would be great for my prediction if Alonso gets 3rd and Charles 4th as that's where I put them

Edit - thought I had Charles 4th, nope have him 5th and Lewis 4th

Sadly none of the battles really developed in this race. Whether Perez-Verstappen, Leclerc-Alonso or Sainz-Hamilton they've all fizzled out.

Ocon hasn’t pitted yet. :lol:

Edit: Now he has with loads of people about. :lol:

Shame the storm won't arrive in time

I don't mind the track, it just doesn't help no one can compete with Red Bull