F1 2023 Season

What a unworthy F1 champ. Has a car that is a second a lap faster, drs, and still cant overtake a car that hasn't had speed in 40 races.

What a unworthy F1 champ. Has a car that is a second a lap faster, drs, and still cant overtake a car that hasn't had speed in 40 races.
As soon as the massive RB advantage disappears. Max reverts to his old dirty self.

Not becoming of a driver with his ability.

Surely they should have pitted Charles? Guessing he has run out of hard tyres.

maybe max hadn’t matured at all, just had it so easy for two years that his toddler self didn’t have anything to melt down over. his mood all weekend has been bad as he clearly doesn’t like vegas and everything it stands for, which i totally agree with. but we’re back to max at his worst. being dangerous, claiming everything he does is just racing, and blaming everyone else when there are inevitably crashes.

Oh look Russell is the one getting the penalty.

What say the bitters?

its long been established that the opposite of whatever the fia and stewards decide is usually the correct outcome.

Piastri is having a worldie even after Hamilton tried to kill him again

Learn the rules, more than half the car was alongside.

The car turning in from the outside is at fault
He was the moment he ran into him because he didn't brake and thus ran into him. Just like his axle was ahead because he didn't brake... see a pattern?

Just up for SF restart and Perez overtaking Leclerc. What did I miss?

He was the moment he ran into him because he didn't brake and thus ran into him. Just like his axle was ahead because he didn't brake... see a pattern?
They both braked, their apex speeds were very similar, just one car turned in

I wouldn't deny Checo or Charles a win here, but seeing all the seething online makes me hope Max wins this and see the interweb explode with hatred.
Please we've seen them gift the man a championship. This is a easy Sunday morning whatever happens here ;)