F1 2023 Season

Hopefully Alonso can keep this, he is doing great so far.

Honestly, to hit your braking points lap after lap, while looking in your mirrors, under that pressure. It's super human.

feck I love Alonso. I hated him when he was beating Schumi. But I have to admit, he is a fecking great driver. Just love his doggedness.

That was great battle, Alonso masterclass.

Interlagos-2023-F1-GP-0028.jpg

What did I get?!

I'm desperately refreshing the leaderboard but it's just saying "busy" I want to know!!

Edit - if I've found it correctly, 12 ;)

Interesting we had so many in the same position bar the mid top 10 e.g. Sainz, Russell and Perez

Only 12, you’ve extended your lead!

we’ve cleared some gap to jobbers at least :)

1 whole point, I need to set some reminders for next week as the race is at such a silly time

Apart from 3 drivers we had exactly the same picks!

Alonso being a legend as always. What an incredible podium finish for him. One of his most impressive for some time. An absolute shocker for Mercedes. I mean, I didn't expect much as the sprint basically told us everything we needed to know, but even with that in mind, it was a shocker. Absolutely gutted for Piastri and Leclerc though. How much bad luck can one man have! He needs to get his arse out of Ferrari.

For the good of Formula 1 and viewing audiencez worldwide, RedBull please put Alonso in the other seat.

If RB are still miles ahead of the rest next season, at least we will have dynamite boxoffice racing between Max and Fernando.