F1 2021 Season

I said yesterday I could see Lewis winning this! You can see his experience he bided his time and didn't do anything silly
I want the title to go down to the last race we've had too many years lately where it's already been wrapped up at this point

Hamilton's car looks like it belongs in a different sport to the rest this weekend

yeah. fair play to max keeping it behind him for so long. you could see how much max was struggling with the car, it was weaving about all over the place underneath him. even on the straights.

Nasty Hamilton is best Hamilton, if you throw shit against him he goes even harder.

yeah. fair play to max keeping it behind him for so long. you could see how much max was struggling with the car, it was weaving about all over the place underneath him. even on the straights.
:lol:

Driver of the day will be a hard decision. Lewis did great, but Mazepin is ahead of Schumacher.

I just can’t begin to like max, dangerous and dodgy driving with a arrogance to go with it. Never been much of a Lewis fan but always want him to beat verstappen

Max has no respect for the rules, it’s good he’s lost this battle just to not have to eat that shit he pulled today.