F1 2021 Season

You have to give it to both these guys, I'm not sure either have made a single mistake this race have they?

Will be close this. I'm starting to quite like this F1 business. I just wish I really cared for either Ver or Ham.

You have to give it to both these guys, I'm not sure either have made a single mistake this race have they?

Despite who you support nobody can deny how ridiculously talented they are. Just look how far away they are from the rest of the pack. They are on another level.

Verstappens going to survive this aint he? Hamilton has stopped gaining.

A bit concerning now Lewis is in the dirty air that he seems to be struggling.
Despite who you support nobody can deny how ridiculously talented they are. Just look how far away they are from the rest of the pack. They are on another level.
Chasing almost anyone the way Lewis chases Max you'd almost bank on a mistake, but against Max there's nothing. I dislike Max quite a lot, but he's a brilliant driver.

Whatever happens F1 being so close and difficult to call is great after the last few seasons.

Amazed they keep talking about DRS, Bottas can’t even overtake Sainz with a broken front wing

Hamilton chopping in to the lead now. Maybe he was holding back or Verstappen has used his battery up. Either way we are in for a great finale.

Don't know why they're bothering showing us Bottas. He can't overtake a snail

Under a second. But not a lot of time to get past. Come on Lewis!

Nvm Hamilton ballsed up somewhere.

And yet we have an exciting finish. It's almost like an entire garage full of highly paid professionals who live and breathe data and stats know more about this than viewers at home.
:lol: They made strategy mistake, it has no relation to whether its exiting or not.

Great race from Max there.

Slower car, faster driver.