Explosions at Boston Marathon

the mom :(

in complete denial - it really is sad, hard to believe but your sons are monsters.

CNN have lost all credibility in the last 4 days. Shut the thing down, King, Blitzer, Burnett, Lemon, Cooper - all have been pathetic

picture purporting to be of the dead supect being widely circulated on twitter now.

Very tense place to be right now.

How many houses approx in 20 blocks? Sounds like a big old search area.

It does seem that the kid got very very lucky. I mean, what are the chances of one guy managing to escape that level of police presence, a car chase, and a shootout?

That, or there was a feckup somewhere from the police. I guess it'll all come to light over the next few days.

Maybe he was helped by Joe Carroll and Sheriff Roderick?

Hold on, so what was the story with the guy who mailed poison to Obama? I'd totally forgotten about that until now, was that just a coincidence? Also, what was the story with the fire in the JFK library, was that unrelated too?

Hold on, so what was the story with the guy who mailed poison to Obama? I'd totally forgotten about that until now, was that just a coincidence? Also, what was the story with the fire in the JFK library, was that unrelated too?

Yeah, Unrelated apparently

Plane crashed into building in Williamsburg, Virginia

Edit: small single engine plane, pilot dead, not terrorist related

Really? What's it like? Side effects?

No side effects, completely removes the feeling of tiredness. Not sure about long term effects. Here's a video about it from CNN.

Apparently all the silicon valley CEOs do it. The US forces and reccon team use it as well. I know its a bit prevalent in wallstreet as well.

they think the kid in the white hat is wearing a suicide west but they dont know his location, how does that work?

So almost 4 hours then

If he isn't in Boston, reports say that he might have made off to Connecticut. For those watching, do they know if he has a car, or have they said anything about what kind of car they would be looking for?

Think he has because I thought I heard the news reporter say he ran over the body of his brother.

Yeah, Unrelated apparently

Jesus, between the bombing, the fire at the fertilizer plant, the fire at the library, not getting the anti-gun stuff passed and being mailed poison, Obama's had a terrible week.

The fire ar the JFK library was just an electrical fire.

The ricin guy is not related to this at all.

No explosives found at their apartment. Either they took them all with them or they had somewhere else.

CNN: "I've never seen Watertown so empty...it's like...a bomb was dropped in the streets"

Oh really?

FFS, really? Was it a news person or an interviewee? Either way, very tragic choice of words.

Have we figured out where these guys are from yet? I hope its Ubekibekibekistanstan.

Here she comes to wreck the day!

tumblr_mcwiwdt24R1rel180o6_400.gif