Explosions at Boston Marathon

One of the suspect died of injuries at the hospital.

One still at large.

neither suscpect has been killed.

is what the Mass state dept just said.

was struck and brought into custody

sorry, i was wrong.

EDIT 4:20 EDT: One suspect from the Boston Bombing being confirmed killed on TV. Radio is quiet.

They're not saying live whether he's alive or dead.

''We can't give out information about the condition or description of the suspects''

Just seen the update, the police have refused to announce suspect ones status.

News reporters are saying suspect one is dead

They've released a pic of that guy in a grey hood now.

''The suspect was shot, and taken into custody. Which is interesting because we've been given information saying he's dead.''

The police have a 20 block perimeter now.

Just seen the update, the police have refused to announce suspect ones status.

News reporters are saying suspect one is dead

Nah, they just asked the officer right now if he was killed and he said yes.

the guy on reddit just said ''EDIT 4:25 EDT: First suspect was pronounced DOA at Mass General.''

He'll get holed up and shoot himself, which is annoying.

Two scenarios, the first being more likely:

1. Since his father is very very wealthy/influential, they might have had some reason to suspect kidnapping and/or were pressured to look into the possibility.

2. They had reason - for example the family quietly coming forward with information - to connect him to the explosive device found on campus at that time that Olly posted about.

Think, i read a article earlier that said he had suicidal tendencies and there was a chance that he would go out with a bang. FBI might have suspected him to do something crazy.

He'll get holed up and shoot himself, which is annoying.

Think he'll get shot in cross fire or possibly blow himself up.

Wonder how this all started today. What were they upto now ?

BIM1mVbCEAAMWvt.jpg:large

Nope. Deleted it anyway, didn't think this was the right place for those kind of crazy theories.

I see. If you had, I was going to say you might want to delete it - heh - but to hang onto it.

I agree it's better not to go into any detail especially if it's not confirmed it's him.

Apparently he's father is Indian who married an American woman. The kid was born in USA.

I can't understand the statement from the police saying "He's a terrorist came over to kill people"

Apparently he's father is Indian who married an American woman. The kid was born in USA.

I can't understand the statement from the police saying "He's a terrorist came over to kill people"

I interpreted that statement 'he came here to kill' to be in terms of the area not the country. I'm not sure if he's from the area and he attended brown university from where he disappeared. I assumed brown university is in a different area so he went to Boston for the sole purpose of killing.

I interpreted that statement 'he came here to kill' to be in terms of the area not the country. I'm not sure if he's from the area and he attended brown university from where he disappeared. I assumed brown university is in a different area so he went to Boston for the sole purpose of killing.

I just think he's messed up in the head.

It's just a different world how police in the UK and US deal with crime.

As an Irish agnostic, I'm the same.

Hope it was just two tards encouraged by no religion.