Europa League 22/23 | Final: Sevilla vs Roma (May 31)

I sometimes understand when refs don't see it (don't this time though) but how var doesn't give it is ridiculous

Clear penalty against Cuadrado... Somehow UEFA compensating Juve for the error of the first leg when Rabiot was denied a pen...

Frankly, there's even an argument it should have been a red card too

Sevilla move the ball really quickly and with purpose through players like Gil, Oliver Torres & Acuña. They are just lacking that final ball. But Juve have definitely had the better chances to score. Ref is a joke

End to end stuff in that Juventus v Sevilla game. Juve had a goal ruled out that looked less offside than the two goals Liverpool scored against Leicester on Monday. Decent shout for a Sevilla penalty ignored by VAR.

The usual shithousery from Jose in the other semi final

End to end stuff in that Juventus v Sevilla game. Juve had a goal ruled out that looked less offside than the two goals Liverpool scored against Leicester on Monday. Decent shout for a Sevilla penalty ignored by VAR.

The usual shithousery from Jose in the other semi final

Jose and Moyes gonna 0-0 their way to European finals

Pol van Boekel is the VAR referee. The same one that was in the VAR in the penalty against Dembele in Munich and in the hand inside the area in the Milan game. Incredible these 3 decisions.

To be fair West Ham playing better. Roma not in the game at all.
Oh yeh, tbf I expected it from Moyes then to try hit the counter (which almost worked a few times).
Both having 27% possession is hilarious though

Fecking ridiculous we aren’t playing tonight, both beatable teams. Fecking malpractice in that Quater Final tie.

Fecking ridiculous we aren’t playing tonight, both beatable teams. Fecking malpractice in that Quater Final tie.
That first leg was a crime. We literally owned them and sevilla did some juju. How the feck we didn't win 4 or 5-0 in first leg is beyond me

Sevilla definitely got the Real Madrid style belief in this comp, heads didn’t drop at all after conceding, stepped up the intensity immediately

Kinda perplexing how sevilla made it this far with those CBs though

I mean...how the feck did Maguire manage to be the worst CB on the pitch with those two????

Yes Sevilla tie should have been put to bed in Old Trafford however was the exit a blessing in disguise? United would be in poor shape instead of week off v Wolves and it would be the same for Bournemouth this weekend if United was still in the Europa league.

How's Frimpong playing? Not surprised that Roma are holding on, although i see Spinazolla got taken off early.

Yes Sevilla tie should have been put to bed in Old Trafford however was the exit a blessing in disguise? United would be in poor shape instead of week off v Wolves and it would be the same for Bournemouth this weekend if United was still in the Europa league.
If you were still in the EL you could win the EL though, which is way better than finishing 4th

All the games finely balanced, one goal could change everything in each game.

If we were strolling towards the Top4 & resting up for the FA Cup final then maybe but I’d rather be playing tonight & worrying about Bournemouth come Sunday.

The best teams play the most games, it’s a different type of season due to Qatar but I don’t want to hear any tired bollocks again next season. You’ve got to be in it to win it.

If we were strolling towards the Top4 & resting up for the FA Cup final then maybe but I’d rather be playing tonight & worrying about Bournemouth come Sunday.

The best teams play the most games, it’s a different type of season due to Qatar but I don’t want to hear any tired bollocks again next season. You’ve got to be in it to win it.

Yep fully agree. This was a chance of another trophy and UCL qualification through it. We shat the bed.