Europa League 22/23 | Final: Sevilla vs Roma (May 31)

Yelled so loud for Juventus. The fact they didn’t get a penalty when rabiot is bleeding is insane! My poor dog, found him under the bed cause I yelled so loud!

I blame Antony.
It's was the Malacia brain fart that turned the tie.

This doesn’t mean anything for Sevilla. They will play like lions at home with such a crowd, Juve will get spanked.
Wouldn't underestimate a late late equaliser like that. Juventus get a decent performance out of Szczesny they'll be well on they way to winning this tie.

Sevilla let's not forget have lost 9 times already at home this season and i won't be one bit surprised if they are left kicking themselves by not putting that tie to bed in the 1st leg much like United in the 1st leg against them.

Last edited:
Will be funny if Weghorst passing the ball to Malacia instead of Martial (was it him) is the moment from where Sevilla went on to win the tournament.

It easy to admire mourinho achievements when he has been at other clubs and he does bring trophies but united fans will always have to remember that you always have to sacrifice watching attacking football with him as manager

I don't really understand the Juve lineup... Many inexperienced players (Fagioli, Iling Jr and Kean...) in the starting 11 and experienced ones (Kostic, Chiesa, Vlahovic, Paredes...) on the bench.

I don't really understand the Juve lineup... Many inexperienced players (Fagioli, Iling Jr and Kean...) in the starting 11 and experienced ones (Kostic, Chiesa, Vlahovic, Paredes...) on the bench.
Fagioli has been a starter most of the season, Paredes is just bad. Iling "won" his spot with recent performances, and Vlahovic is honestly a bluff, he's no better than Kean

Fagioli has been a starter most of the season, Paredes is just bad. Iling "won" his spot with recent performances, and Vlahovic is honestly a bluff, he's no better than Kean

Such an overrated player, makes me laugh when I read rumors about Bayern, United and Arsenal supposedly spending a lot to get him in the summer

Top save from Chesney.

ADM should have scored from that pass or at least rolled it across to Mossie Kean, what a waste.

Kean has been excellent. Juve should be ahead but Sevilla have had chances too. Fun game

Whoever goes through tonight of Leverkusen and Roma, definitely cheering for them in the final. Don't care much about Juve and Sevilla are annoying.

Roma-Bayer boring, switched over to Juve-Sevilla.

Frimpong plays really high up like a right winger, as Diaby just sort of goes wherever he wants...Abraham looked very clumsy, the announcer said he might be not fully healthy...Mourinho ball boring...

Only saw it on the replay but that was a great save on the kean chance

Nice to see Oliver Torres apparently playing well, I thought he would be a star watching him for U-19/U-20 Spain. Lovely player to watch.

How in the world was that tackle in from the Juventus player not a penalty? VAR as usual looking pointless.

what's up Ceferin?
that was totally a pen.
in penalty area and didn't even touch the ball

How Sevilla didn't get two penalties I will never know. What a terrible job from referee and VAR.

It seemed that it was over the línea. Penalty for me.