Europa League 22/23 | Final: Sevilla vs Roma (May 31)

Only manager that has knocked these cnuts out in the EL over the last 10+ years is...

Moyes.

Football 'eritage.

United versus Mourinho would have been a great story and final. fecking Sevilla

United versus Mourinho would have been a great story and final. fecking Sevilla

How about blaming yourselves for it?

No excuses for not knocking out Sevilla, should just have put them to bed in the first tie, simple.

Why? Imagine Roma won :lol:
So what? A final is a final and if we cannot beat a team that might not make top 4 in Italy, it's on us. Historically, English teams do OK against Italian ones and especially us versus Roma.

The Spanish are the problem.

How about blaming yourselves for it?

No excuses for not knocking out Sevilla, should just have put them to bed in the first tie, simple.
Erm, where did I say I'm not blaming us?

Forgot the guy was on a yellow :lol:

Yeah, ref is drunk

You just know our 'prize' for getting top 4 will be to draw these cnuts.

Get in Sevilla!!!

Hope they get the 7th against Mou

6 wins out of 7 finals. Ridiculous number. Does that mean they didn't lose a single final in this ?

Interesting final, Mourinho 6th European Final, won all 5, Sevilla 7th Europa League Final, won all 6.
Hope Roma wins it.

They are mentally done, as if they expected to get knocked out already.

I guess they are happy with the UCL spot for next season, it's more money than what the EL winner gets.
They look gutted but yeah was desperation. Taking a shot from miles out or when there are three players in front whilst the box is loaded is crazy. But it happens I guess

They are mentally done, as if they expected to get knocked out already.

I guess they are happy with the UCL spot for next season, it's more money than what the EL winner gets though.
Winning the EL was juventus best shot of CL next season

So humble Maguire, allowing Sevilla to get to their 7nth Europa League final.

Bit weird there is the Europa final before the conference though. You’d think they work up to the big one in order of level of the competition.

You just know our 'prize' for getting top 4 will be to draw these cnuts.
Actually would love it. What easier team would we get from pot 1?

We were on the edge of smashing them and a bit like Madrid with City last year, I believe they won't get away with it two years in a row.