EU Referendum | UK residents vote today.

Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the EU?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the currency level you are quoting.

Since the UK recent poor figures, the BoE showing no sign of interest increase and especially since the recent increase in talks about a possible/probable exit the GBP has fallen sharply against the euro from 1.44 to 1.26 and now the USD is at 1.39. Currency experts expecting it to fall much further over the coming months with the real threat of a Brexit .
Average Uk person worried about how much the Uk is paying the EU whereas the real money in their pocket will be worth a lot less

We need to vote to leave the EU, this will be the only opportunity we get in our lifetime. Staying in the EU would be a disaster. The amount of propaganda and scare mongering that will come out of the mainstream media over the next few months to try and stop people voting leave is going to be ridiculous and that is because the few billionaires who control the media do not want any sort of EU break up, they don't want any single nation to have its own Sovereignty or the ability to make its own decisions.

What are the benefits for remaining in the EU? Not many if any to list.

What are the benefits to leaving the EU? One, control over immigration which I think is at the top of a lot of peoples agendas at the moment, but thats far from the only benefit. On immigration; From October 2016 Turkey will be granted Visa free travel to the EU, meaning Europe's border will now end at Syria, that means the entire Turkish population can come straight to the UK no questions asked. Now im sure most people coming from Turkey would be genuine law abiding citizens but im also sure some will have traveled from Syria etc and be coming here for reasons other than to just make a better life for themselves.

We will not have to pay £350 million a week! just to be a member of the EU, this money can be spent on the NHS or housing or education etc etc. We will have control over our seas and our fishing exports, we will be able to put a stop to people just coming to the UK and draining our health service for free. We have more freedom to make trade deals with much bigger markets and economies outside the EU. We get to make our own decisions rather than being dictated to by a few men in suits over in Brussels.

Norway and Switzerland are not EU members but have no problems making trade deals, but apparently we will? If anything these two countries seem to have less problems compared to most in the EU and they arent spending 350 million a week on membership.

David Cameron claims we are safer in the EU? Well im not sure what he means by safer but if we leave EU we are still part of NATO so it doesn't affect us in terms of military backing. You will find Cameron just repeating himself saying we are better in the EU without any reasons to back it up.

This is just a short list of the reasons we need to leave but the positives for leaving far out weight the negatives IMO. David Cameron and the Media will do their utmost to try and stop us leaving by using scare tactics but these people and the people controlling them do not have our interests at heart. VOTE LEAVE. EXIT THE EU. We wont get another chance.

Hmm.

So my holidays are costing 15% more in comparison to what? I thought you were going to say if we leave the EU they'll cost 15% less but you said it'll get worse :lol:

Than a few months ago because the value of the pound is falling fast (dropped 15%) for several reasons but the main one being a big fear of the UK exit. If UK leave it will drop further meaning you will pay more for imported goods and holidays abroad etc

Than a few months ago because the value of the pound is falling fast (dropped 15%) for several reasons but the main one being a big fear of the UK exit. If UK leave it will drop further meaning you will pay more for imported goods and holidays abroad etc
Ah I see. I personally, so far, don't see any benefit of leaving the EU.

Since the UK recent poor figures, the BoE showing no sign of interest increase and especially since the recent increase in talks about a possible/probable exit the GBP has fallen sharply against the euro from 1.44 to 1.26 and now the USD is at 1.39. Currency experts expecting it to fall much further over the coming months with the real threat of a Brexit .
Average Uk person worried about how much the Uk is paying the EU whereas the real money in their pocket will be worth a lot less

But more jobs and increased exports will mean more money in more peoples pockets. The currency argument is circular, or would you argue that Germany should leave the EU because the Mark would be much stronger if it left?

That's not what Harold Wilson said. Quite a famous remark, really.

But more jobs and increased exports will mean more money in more peoples pockets. The currency argument is circular, or would you argue that Germany should leave the EU because the Mark would be much stronger if it left?

Uk unemployment is pretty favourable compared to other major countries in the EU. Cannot see where more jobs will be brought in, UK is no longer a major industrial power. Increased exports may increase but not for the average person and the higher cost imports will easily outweigh the benefits of cheaper exports. Your VW or Peugeot or BMW or Fiat will cost you probably 20/25% more if the UK leaves. If Germany left the EU would break up but would the German currency be stronger if it left? the pound certainly won't be

Cannot see any benefit and the Immigration issue will not go away just because the UK would leave the EU

Uk unemployment is pretty favourable compared to other major countries in the EU. Cannot see where more jobs will be brought in, UK is no longer a major industrial power. Increased exports may increase but not for the average person and the higher cost imports will easily outweigh the benefits of cheaper exports. Your VW or Peugeot or BMW or Fiat will cost you probably 20/25% more if the UK leaves. If Germany left the EU would break up but would the German currency be stronger if it left? the pound certainly won't be

Cannot see any benefit and the Immigration issue will not go away just because the UK would leave the EU

FYI the UK is a net manufacturer of cars making them 20/25% cheaper than our competitors would increase sales without a doubt. It would be hugely beneficial to growth.

Sterling became overvalued against the Euro because of the collapse inside the Euro zone. If threatening to leave levels the playing field then I can see the up and down sides.

That is why you shouldn't fix your currency to other very different economies but I think we all know that now don't we.

Annuity rates was the biggie wasn't it, from memory?

I suspect that this article could explain the situation far better than I: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...ance-costs-have-changed-EU-gender-impact.html

The good thing with the EU is it stops other countries from doing whatever the feck they want.

The bad thing with the EU is it stops this country from doing whatever the feck we want.

Does this maxim apply to the Germans and the French? :smirk:

I think it's extremely difficult to predict and a very risky gamble to say we'd be able to get near as good a deal as we get now. A Leave result would also cause a shock to our economy, so the EU would have every bit of leverage, if not more, than the UK in such negotiations. I can't see the member states wanting to set a precedent that someone leaving the membership can have as good a deal without paying anything in, without free movement, without subjection to regulations. They have every reason to let the UK sweat for the two-year period.

The main point is the risk, which is undeniable, and why I think Remain will take it solidly in the end.

The Eurozone doesn't exist n a bubble, if they pursue a campaign of spite the consequences will be felt right across the continent. The uncertainty will be continental-wide, is the Eurozoing going to risk sliding back into recession to make some petty point?

The possibility of the EU behaving like some school bully because we've scorned them, is not a particularly strong recommendation by the way. Rather the opposite i'd have thought. Here was me thinking that they were our friends and allies,m one big happy Euroepan family...;)

The Eurozone doesn't exist n a bubble, if they pursue a campaign of spite the consequences will be felt right across the continent. The uncertainty will be continental-wide, is the Eurozoing going to risk sliding back into recession to make some petty point?

The possibility of the EU behaving like some school bully because we've scorned them, is not a particularly strong recommendation by the way. Rather the opposite i'd have thought. Here was me thinking that they were our friends and allies,m one big happy Euroepan family...;)
Spite's not coming into it - do you think the French, for instance, are going to be happy to see Britain exit, then get all the benefits of membership back straight away with none of the drawbacks? With euroscepticism there on the rise and the Front National getting alarmingly high levels of support? That's not a good mix, particularly with Presidential elections looming.

It's less about acting like a bully and more like behaving as every other sane party in a negotiation does - if you think your hand is stronger and you'd get a better deal by making the other party sweat, you do so.

MEPs rail against David Cameron's 'selfish, bonkers Tory cockfight'

War hero felt pressured by No.10 into signing pro Europe letter

With euroscepticism there on the rise and the Front National getting alarmingly high levels of support? That's not a good mix, particularly with Presidential elections looming.

France has problems enough of its own, a stuttering foremost economy among them, which is why they'll only take any nastiness only so far IMO. The Franco-German axis won't be happy i agree, although once their pride recovers they might begin to see our departure as a blessing in disguise. Unfortunately, the French don't seem to realise that they have been reduced to the role of trophy wife for the Germans, it is a bit lowering for them but they appear to be content with the situation.

With our commitment to our own currency (many of the Remain lobby were pro-Euro btw), a decision which has been justified by recent history, we are simply not in a position to drive the policy agenda at an EU level. Britain is not sitting there at the heart of Europe even now, the country pays the bills and takes the laws yet influence little. Why continue a harmful illusion?
We can still cooperate you know, indeed we might do more good from the outside by focusing on what is most important: issues like climate change, science, human rights and security.

Brexit will represent a prime opportunity for a reformed Labour Party or new centrist/centre-left movement, matters such as TTIP will be a purely British decision for one. Presently the negotiations are taking place in the dark corners of the EU, independence has the potential to change all of hat.

It's less about acting like a bully and more like behaving as every other sane party in a negotiation does - if you think your hand is stronger and you'd get a better deal by making the other party sweat, you do so.

So it's not a voluntary club of friendly nations?

Last edited:
FYI the UK is a net manufacturer of cars making them 20/25% cheaper than our competitors would increase sales without a doubt. It would be hugely beneficial to growth.

Sterling became overvalued against the Euro because of the collapse inside the Euro zone. If threatening to leave levels the playing field then I can see the up and down sides.

That is why you shouldn't fix your currency to other very different economies but I think we all know that now don't we.

But the cars are made from imported materials thus they will become more expensive to produce. the average UK wage is much higher than France for example.
Yes the Pound had probably become overvalued because of the problems in the Eurozone but the Uk did a good thing by sticking with the Pound instead of adopting the Euro in the first place and had this Brexit worry not increased in momentum it would have probably stayed around the 1.40 mark for the time being.
Do not see the benefit. it appears from the outside it's mainly Labour voters that wants out and Tories want to stay in although among MPs seems to be mixed.
Labour + economy usually equals crisis

My son this morning asked me: "Who is the queen of Europe?"

I thought for a moment. I thought about this thread and what people say in it, and elsewhere. That British MPs have no jurisdiction in this country anymore, that all our laws our made in Bloody Brussels; that we have no say in how our country is run anymore, and that Europe is barely a democracy at all, and is sliding, inevitably, towards a dictatorship; that our own PM is merely a puppet, with those shadowy, faceless Bloody Bureaucrats pulling his strings.

And so I replied: "There is no queen of Europe. Or king. But the closest thing we have is Donald Tusk."

And then I smiled to myself at the absurdity of it. Because, let's be serious: Donald Tusk is no monarch. He is no more powerful than Cameron inside the UK, or outside it for that matter. The real power in Europe lies with the governments of its members, who we elect.

I should have answered Merkel, she actually is the closest thing to a monarch, or an absolute leader, in Europe, but that is because she is the leader of its largest country, and its strongest economy. But Germany is always going to dominate Europe, we fought two World Wars because of it. And then we decided, actually, rather than fighting wars, maybe we could find a way to cooperate: accept that the Germans will always be the most influential voice in the region, but create institutions where others could also have their say, and allow matters to be negotiated and settled peacefully. It didnt happen overnight but that principle led to a series of decisions that has led us to where we are today.

And I think its done a pretty good job, as imperfect as it is, and as much as it undeniably needs reform. Of course, the voters in one country do not always get to decide their own fate in a vacuum, but that is because no country exists in isolation. If the UK leaves and does whatever it wants, and if others, equally, start acting in their own self interest, with beggar-thy-neighbour policies (no we arent taking any more refugees, they are your problem, not ours / we are going to do this deal with Russia because it is in our interests, regardless of the impact it has on your relations with Russia, etc etc) it is not outside the realms of possibility that the sentiment in Europe is going to turn from the relatively cordial one we see today to a rather more adversarial one. I am not suggesting war in Europe will follow, but it could. More likely would be trade wars and belligerence, ever more of those beggar thy neighbour policies and a worsening economic outlook across the region.

I think people who want full sovereignty back for the UK are chasing an illusion. Of course we can repatriate certain powers for our (gimptard) politicians, but the real power lies with multinational corporations and one or two superpowers - the US and to an increasing extent, China. But mostly the corporations, or the market. Globalisation has done that, but the genie is out of the bottle and there is no stuffing it back in now. It isnt just the free movement of capital and labour, it is Twitter, it is kids going on gap years and travelling around the world. You cant look at things from a purely national perspective anymore because it misses the big picture, it is a cliche but no less true for it: the problems the world faces today are global, not national, be it climate change, terrorism or immigration. Pooled sovereignty makes sense when facing those challenges.

So yes, we should be putting pressure on Europe to reform itself, and maybe there is an argument to be made that there has been some overreach and some powers should be repatriated, but but we should be making that case that from the inside. Overall I am satisfied that we have done better inside Europe than we would have done outside it, though of course that is unprovable and others will feel the opposite is true. And I certainly feel that we need to keep working together with our neighbours - and hopefully more effectively than we have managed in the past. Because as I said, even if we stop working with them, we still wont be masters of our own destiny, the real power will still reside with the corporations, and its going to take more than a referendum to wrestle it back from them.

Does this maxim apply to the Germans and the French? :smirk:
Yes indeed.
My son this morning asked me: "Who is the queen of Europe?"

I thought for a moment. I thought about this thread and what people say in it, and elsewhere. That British MPs have no jurisdiction in this country anymore, that all our laws our made in Bloody Brussels; that we have no say in how our country is run anymore, and that Europe is barely a democracy at all, and is sliding, inevitably, towards a dictatorship; that our own PM is merely a puppet, with those shadowy, faceless Bloody Bureaucrats pulling his strings.

And so I replied: "There is no queen of Europe. Or king. But the closest thing we have is Donald Tusk."

And then I smiled to myself at the absurdity of it. Because, let's be serious: Donald Tusk is no monarch. He is no more powerful than Cameron inside the UK, or outside it for that matter. The real power in Europe lies with the governments of its members, who we elect.

I should have answered Merkel, she actually is the closest thing to a monarch, or an absolute leader, in Europe, but that is because she is the leader of its largest country, and its strongest economy. But Germany is always going to dominate Europe, we fought two World Wars because of it. And then we decided, actually, rather than fighting wars, maybe we could find a way to cooperate: accept that the Germans will always be the most influential voice in the region, but create institutions where others could also have their say, and allow matters to be negotiated and settled peacefully. It didnt happen overnight but that principle led to a series of decisions that has led us to where we are today.

And I think its done a pretty good job, as imperfect as it is, and as much as it undeniably needs reform. Of course, the voters in one country do not always get to decide their own fate in a vacuum, but that is because no country exists in isolation. If the UK leaves and does whatever it wants, and if others, equally, start acting in their own self interest, with beggar-thy-neighbour policies (no we arent taking any more refugees, they are your problem, not ours / we are going to do this deal with Russia because it is in our interests, regardless of the impact it has on your relations with Russia, etc etc) it is not outside the realms of possibility that the sentiment in Europe is going to turn from the relatively cordial one we see today to a rather more adversarial one. I am not suggesting war in Europe will follow, but it could. More likely would be trade wars and belligerence, ever more of those beggar thy neighbour policies and a worsening economic outlook across the region.

I think people who want full sovereignty back for the UK are chasing an illusion. Of course we can repatriate certain powers for our (gimptard) politicians, but the real power lies with multinational corporations and one or two superpowers - the US and to an increasing extent, China. But mostly the corporations, or the market. Globalisation has done that, but the genie is out of the bottle and there is no stuffing it back in now. It isnt just the free movement of capital and labour, it is Twitter, it is kids going on gap years and travelling around the world. You cant look at things from a purely national perspective anymore because it misses the big picture, it is a cliche but no less true for it: the problems the world faces today are global, not national, be it climate change, terrorism or immigration. Pooled sovereignty makes sense when facing those challenges.

So yes, we should be putting pressure on Europe to reform itself, and maybe there is an argument to be made that there has been some overreach and some powers should be repatriated, but but we should be making that case that from the inside. Overall I am satisfied that we have done better inside Europe than we would have done outside it, though of course that is unprovable and others will feel the opposite is true. And I certainly feel that we need to keep working together with our neighbours - and hopefully more effectively than we have managed in the past. Because as I said, even if we stop working with them, we still wont be masters of our own destiny, the real power will still reside with the corporations, and its going to take more than a referendum to wrestle it back from them.
My god

So yes, we should be putting pressure on Europe to reform itself, and maybe there is an argument to be made that there has been some overreach and some powers should be repatriated, but but we should be making that case that from the inside.

Is that not what successive British governments have been attempting to achieve for decades, only to little effect? What reforms we have seen over the years are merely further steps along the road to a centralised European state.

Is that not what successive British governments have been attempting to achieve for decades, only to little effect? What reforms we have seen over the years are merely further steps along the road to a centralised European state.
Yes I imagine it is a painstaking, slow and frustrating business. But as I said, I would rather be in, even as it is, making very gradual progress reforming the institutions, than give up on it.

Yes I imagine it is a painstaking, slow and frustrating business. But as I said, I would rather be in, even as it is, making very gradual progress reforming the institutions, than give up on it.

The EU will not reform, it will become more and more like a dictatorship with no single nation state having any power to make its own decisions. Stay in now and we will never get out and it will end in disaster.

I could easily see the EU quickly shrinking if we came out. This is not because I am overestimating our importance (though it would be losing the 2nd biggest economy) but because of the potential domino affect of others wanting to leave something that immediately looks less desirable (the Germany and Mediterranean economies club whoop). The economic arguments that have been aired are largely speculative, European countries will still want to trade with us. Business is pragmatic whereas politics is often vindictive.

Still, friendly though his audience seemed, Mr Cameron reeled off his favourite scare stories anyway, just to be sure. If we left the EU, we’d still have to accept mass migration from EU countries, in return for access to the single market. Jobs would be lost. Terrorists would be harder to catch. The usual.
Leave: Britain can never control immigration until it leaves the European Union, because freedom of movement gives other EU citizens an automatic right to live here.

Stay: Leaving will not solve the migration crisis but bring it to Britain’s doorstep because border controls from the Continent will move from Calais in France to Dover in UK.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...ferendum-David-Cameron-drops-a-bombshell.html
Firstly, there is something amazing about the Telegraph just brushing over that point.

This referendum could really help teach some people about the EU

Last edited:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...ferendum-David-Cameron-drops-a-bombshell.html
Firstly, there is something amazing about the Telegraph just brushing over that point.

This referendum could really help teach some people about the EU

Cameron had a quite appalling day yesterday i thought. The man knows that his government is weak on the topic of immigration, so he threw sand into the eyes of the public and did runner.

True - sadly it is the politicians who will be negotiating any post leave vote trade deal (whilst having their own electorate to placate)

Placating a few bitter types will the least of their trouble in the event of a Brexit; if they wish to restore some semblance of certainty to the situation, the swiftest route to such is by coming to terms (even if it is only a streamlined deal to start with).

Placating a few bitter types will the least of their trouble in the event of a Brexit; if they wish to restore some semblance of certainty to the situation, the swiftest route to such is by coming to terms (even if it is only a streamlined deal to start with).
im thinking more the french agreeing anything we actually want in the midst of a French election cycle... or the poles and other eastern europeans even contenplating free trade without free movement

Cameron had a quite appalling day yesterday i thought. The man knows that his government is weak on the topic of immigration, so he threw sand into the eyes of the public and did runner.
Well he was playing very defensively given that everyone was turning against him, but I do largely agree.

It's fine bashing Cameron for not getting the EU to rewrite the treaties over his little concession (which was never going to happen), but at some point Boris and the Outers will have to come up with a coherent vision of what leaving the EU actually means. And the outers aren't going to agree on that (certainly not Boris and Farage). And I can't see them coming up with a coherent plan with regards to the EU, because just like with Scotland, no one is going to give them any guarantees.

The backdrop to a British decision to leave the EU could be volatile. David Cameron, the UK prime minister, says he will stay on after a leave vote on June 23, but his senior ministers do not believe him. Drawn out divorce talks could be interrupted by elections, or a second independence referendum for Scotland, which may want to remain in the bloc. All the time, the EU would be coping with the biggest political upheaval since its inception.
To prevent the bloc from unravelling, EU countries may seek to punish Britain, so others dare not follow its exit path. “They would try to make it as painful as possible, be it financially painful or politically painful,” said Gordon Bajnai, a former Hungarian prime minister. “The UK would face a hostile Europe.”
One of the first questions would be about customs. Will Britain maintain its single tariff-free area with the EU? Or would it want more power to set trade terms with Europe and the world?
David Edward, a former EU judge, said: “It comes down to this: will we erect customs and border posts on the Irish border?” It is a choice with potentially serious implications for Northern Ireland’s fragile peace.
Pro-leave politicians such Michael Gove, the UK justice secretary, suggest it would be bizarre for the EU to damage trade with Britain, its biggest export partner. But the EU has also increasingly demanded subservience and conformity from smaller external partners, such as Norway or Switzerland.
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/7e0bce28-dbda-11e5-a72f-1e7744c66818.html#axzz41HnC6hll

Painful predictions there.

I could easily see the EU quickly shrinking if we came out. This is not because I am overestimating our importance (though it would be losing the 2nd biggest economy) but because of the potential domino affect of others wanting to leave something that immediately looks less desirable (the Germany and Mediterranean economies club whoop). The economic arguments that have been aired are largely speculative, European countries will still want to trade with us. Business is pragmatic whereas politics is often vindictive.

I find your last sentence a bit odd for your argument, as it is politicians that will negotiate trade deals, not business.
If business leaders dictated British politics then we probably wouldn't be having a referendum in the place, but politicians are influenced by many things of course.

I find your last sentence a bit odd for your argument, as it is politicians that will negotiate trade deals, not business.
If business leaders dictated British politics then we probably wouldn't be having a referendum in the place, but politicians are influenced by many things of course.

I meant in that whatever happens most businesses will quickly adapt to what settles in to place regardless of what politicians threaten will happen.

I would not be surprised if the EU project is gone after a few more years of mass refugee movements further tearing apart the thin veneer of transnationalism in Europe.

The Rupert Murdoch quote from Anthony Hilton's Evening Standard column has been making the rounds on Twitter.

‘I once asked Rupert Murdoch why he was so opposed to the European Union. “That’s easy,” he replied. “When I go into Downing Street they do what I say; when I go to Brussels they take no notice.”’

im thinking more the french agreeing anything we actually want in the midst of a French election cycle... or the poles and other eastern europeans even contenplating free trade without free movement

But what of the already shaky French economy, are they just going to disregard the potential blowback?

It's fine bashing Cameron for not getting the EU to rewrite the treaties over his little concession (which was never going to happen), but at some point Boris and the Outers will have to come up with a coherent vision of what leaving the EU actually means. And the outers aren't going to agree on that (certainly not Boris and Farage). And I can't see them coming up with a coherent plan with regards to the EU, because just like with Scotland, no one is going to give them any guarantees.

Billions returned to these shores which can then be invested in the NHS, schools and housing.
Primacy of UK law, as well as genuine reforms of the European Arrest Warrant so as to prevent further injustices.
A better, fairer immigration system, one which makes it about the people themselves instead of their nation of origin.
Freedom of movement, up to a point. If particular regions or areas of the job market (construction for instance) are being adversely affected due to the numbers involved, government should have the capability to introduce controls.

1. There will be no lengthy divorce, the country could file on grounds of adultery and abandonment. If Dave loses he's toast, the idea that he would conduct further negotiations is preposterous.
2 & 4. All the more reason to sever ties now, while we still can. Europeans would do better off starting over.
3. Why shouldn't we want to seek bespoke trade agreements advantageous to Britain. And as for implying that Northern Ireland is going to descend into violence because of Brexit...will this scaremongering never cease?

EU referendum: Brexit voters more likely to turn out in force, poll finds

Poll finds attitudes have hardened against British EU membership since Cameron’s deal with fellow leaders

Andrew Grice

The campaign for Britain to leave the EU enjoys an eight-point lead when people’s likelihood to vote is taken into account, according to a poll for The Independent.

ORB’s findings are a blow to David Cameron, and confirm his allies’ fears that people who want to withdraw from the EU are more likely to vote in the June referendum – a factor that could prove decisive. They suggest that opinion has hardened against EU membership since the Prime Minister agreed a “new settlement” with fellow EU leaders a week ago.

Some 52 per cent of people said they would vote to leave, with 48 per cent saying they would back remaining, the exact opposite of last month’s findings. People were also asked how likely they were to vote in the June referendum on a scale of one to 10. When the figures were weighted, with a 10/10 score given a full percentage point and 9/10 given 0.9 of a point, the Leave total went up to 54 per cent and Remain fell to 46 per cent.

Full article :: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...to-turn-out-in-force-poll-finds-a6898766.html

If Scotland, Wales and NI vote to stay but England votes to leave, resulting in an overall leave, what do we reckon will happen? Complete shitshow? New Scottish referendum? Scottish (and others) veto on leaving?

(If leave wins this is probably how it will have happened)

If Scotland, Wales and NI vote to stay but England votes to leave, resulting in an overall leave, what do we reckon will happen? Complete shitshow? New Scottish referendum? Scottish (and others) veto on leaving?

(If leave wins this is probably how it will have happened)
Scottish referendum most probably vote to leave UK
Welsh referendum I have no idea
Ireland will be the real shitshorm.

Status
Not open for further replies.