EU Referendum | UK residents vote today.

Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the EU?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Commitments :lol:

Considering how the EU has changed over the past decade-and-a-half, and billions extra the UK now pays, what guarantees can you or Remain give me about the next 15 years.? Where is the Government's plan to reform the EU in line with its pronouncements?

Voted remain but found it very hard. I wanted to vote leave but was scared for the economy. I hate the EU but I let my head rule my heart.
Same. I also had the "not wanting to turn my back on other countries when we're stronger together... Being seen to prefer single nations and the impression that leaves across the world etc building walls not bridges etc wouldnt want another world war anytime soon"

Firstly, that isn't true. Secondly, Brexit would likely spell promotion for one of them.

Firstly, yes it is true. The only person who can confirm government policy is the Prime Minister. The chance that maybe, perhaps a Leave campaigner might end up running for a not currently vacant job and getting voted to it by a lot of MP's (many of whom are actually Remain) is nothing more than a hypothetical. Leave can 'commit' to nothing.

Considering how the EU has changed over the past decade-and-a-half, and billions extra the UK now pays, what guarantees can you or Remain give me about the next 15 years.? Where is the Government's plan to reform the EU in line with its pronouncements?
Considering that the would be PM's views change direction as often as the wind does, usually followed by an apology, I can ask you the same question. Heck, forget 15 years, just focus on this one.

Waterloo station is an absolute mess right now from what I hear. Could have w massive impact if people don't have the time or the inclination now to vote when they get home.

Waterloo station is an absolute mess right now from what I hear. Could have w massive impact if people don't have the time or the inclination now to vote when they get home.
I'm a bit worried about this. London is prime remain territory and yes, just came from Waterloo and gave up. It's fecked.

Fear of the Farage more like, and everyone endorsing the Leave campaign.

In the end I went with the lesser batch of cnuts, again. Sigh.
Fair enough. Not dissimilar to the days I used to very reluctantly vote Labour (under Brown) just to keep the BNP vote share in my area down.

Friend of mine saw a poster not far from his polling station telling us to vote Leave to honour those who died for our country with a field of poppies on it.:lol:

Brexiters are fecked.

13516383_10154995565689937_1854562371868169107_n.jpg

Considering that the would be PM's views change direction as often as the wind does, usually followed by an apology, I can ask you the same question. Heck, forget 15 years, just focus on this one.

So Remain doesn't have a plan?

Just voted!
Jesus, sorry lads, have had a lot going on recently and last I heard on the matter was her husband saying he believed it to be politically motivated, hadn't heard that it had been confirmed in court or whatever. Absolutely did not mean to offend.
No worries man.

The people who are genuinely worried that the government/system is corrupt enough to erase their penciled cross from a ballot paper are the people who want to give said government more power. Mmm.

OH GOD the hilarity if there's an unusually high number of spoiled ballots.

And what evidence do you have to support the notion that Osborne would be better? He's the alternative you're backing btw.
More likely to be May at this stage (funnily enough the bookies started reflecting this today).

I haven't voted on this as I am equally worried whatever way the vote swings and cant decide. I don't think the future is bright for the Uk in the Eu but out of it is even more uncertain.

More likely to be May at this stage (funnily enough the bookies started reflecting this today).

I doubt whether she's even the most popular female candidate any longer (already had negatives before the referendum process), let alone the main alternative. The bookies need to have a word with their researcher.

The whole public transport system in London is messed-up today, not just trains. Muppets, the lot of them who run these things.

https://tfl.gov.uk/

Status
Not open for further replies.