EU Referendum | UK residents vote today.

Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the EU?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they really about to argue that an economic union has had no effect on the lack of a war between major European powers since 1945?

I've tried to avoid personal insults in regards to people's voting choice (no honestly I have) but if you're genuinely impressed by Boris Johnson you're a moron.
I'm finding it increasingly hard not to say similar things, some of the leave points tonight have been bizarre and embarrassing.

The more Boris appears on programs like this, the lower his credibility, as he smirks at his own contradictions and tries to divert any serious argument. Quite obvious what his agenda is.

Great points on security. Listen to experts: Interpol, MI5, MI6. :lol:

Davidson know show to pump up a crowd - head of the GCHQ says staying in the EU keeps us safer - bought by Project Fear no doubt.

Anytime the lack of a plan or ambiguity regarding circumstances if Britain does leave it is referred to as project fear. What a load of bollocks.

Khan & the TUC woman are a disaster. Leadsom is impressive - altho I wouldn't trust her to take my dog for a walk.

Johnson is a bellend, obvs.

Khan's owned Leave just now regarding the fact that none of our allies want us to leave.

But this is what so many people don't understand and it's so frustrating when you explain it and they still don't get it. We're not trading with the EU without free movement, so we're not surviving without free movement. One of the biggest lies with Brexit.

But, but, but at least the UK will have taken back control when they sit on the negotiation table with the same leaders they used to to get a new trade treaty done. Will be as outsider and "deserter" instead of founding member, meaning no influence on the rules itself but still. They will also have all the control in the world when they forge treaties with nations outside the EU. Will be as a single nation instead as part of an Union including stronger economies than themselves, but they surely will get better results anyway.

Khan & the TUC woman are a disaster. Leadsom is impressive - altho I wouldn't trust her to take my dog for a walk.

Really? She seems to be making stuff up especially that 68% number. Davidson completely took her apart there.

Khan has done pretty well especially considering he is fasting. Probably should stop interruping the Leavers, no matter how tempting it is.

Who do i vote for if I don't mind either outcome? Whatever happens it sort of feels like a lose lose :nervous:

If we remain, nothing changes and if things get worse we can leave at a later date. If we leave, it will be hard to get back in.

Not a difficult choice really.

She is a disaster. She comes out with her manifesto claim that 60% of rules comes from the EU. But does not explain which rules these are.

That thumb/finger gesture that all politicians seem to use is absolutely infuriating :lol:

This...
attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.