Erik ten Hag vs Sancho | Sancho back in full training

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get rid, should be used as third choice to the LW and RW spots.

If he gets game time on the right over Amad i'll be furious.

So who blinked first....

One would imagine the new guys would have reached out to Sancho straight after they took over, state their belief in him if he’s willing to apologise and give it his all. He’s a good player. His stats were already better than good Antony and improving Garnacho. That’s one thing I don’t understand about Utd fans. Martial and Rashford were almost identical statistically until Martial got injured yet even at that stage people hated Martial and would have defended Rashford for anything at all. Sancho is a good player but it seems like he’s far too laid back. That can be fixed

Great, manager looks weaker, club looks dumber, and we get another rubbish winger to rotate with Antony and Rashford.

Also means you can forget us signing any other forward minded player after Zirkzee. We're going into the season with Antony/Sancho/Rashford/Garnacho/Amad as wide players.

Not signing Olise is more palatable to me now if he stays. I wasn't looking forward to Antony / Amad rotating RW between them all season.

Hope he keeps his head down and works hard.

"Jadon Sancho held positive face to face meeting with Erik ten Hag this week and they’ve clarified the situation. Both ten Hag and Sancho agreed to draw a line on their disagreement and move on. Jadon, available for pre-season games"

Remains to be seen can Jadon suddenly act like a professional now, keep his head down and produce the good on the pitch.

Puts us in a stronger position now we’re not desperate to sell. Hopefully

It doesn't. But he wasn't going to be sold regardless. No club in the world will ever see a £40m, £290k/week player in Sancho. No club can see even half of that.

Actually like a new signing, swear he's not played for us for what feels like 2 seasons.

Hope that's only to preserve some value before he's shipped off this summer. That being said, it's hard to see who is going to come in for him for more than 35-40m given his wage and shite mentality.

:D

Great news!

I get to see Sancho playing as a False 9 for United again just as i predicted.

I've got one more prediction about another player that i will keep as a secret for now.

Unless he's going to use the same platform he called the manager a liar on, to apologise properly and acknowledge that he has plenty of growing up to do, I certainly don't want to see him wearing the shirt again.

He cost £70m+ and a fortune in wages and completely let down his teammates, his club and the fans during a season we could have sorely used him, all because he acted like a spoilt brat and then wasn't enough of a man to admit he was wrong and apologise.

I'm assuming the new management is merely looking to maximise the money we can bring in for him, and I respect that. But if it turns out that they have talked Ten Hag into bringing him back into the fold without a public apology, and he does start the season still here, I will for the first time in my life be loudly and proudly booing one of our own players from the stands.

It doesn't. But he wasn't going to be sold regardless. No club in the world will ever see a £40m, £290k/week player in Sancho. No club can see even half of that.

At his best he's easily a 40m player, but yeah, no one will pay him even 200k/week in his current state.

Great news!

I've got one more prediction about another player that i will keep as a secret for now.

What odds Mystic Meg over here has a hardon for Greenwood?

He should be moved on this summer regardless of the beef being squashed or not

It'll be hard for anyone to afford his wages.

Not ideal but it's fine. He either busts a gut to get in the team or doesn't.

He can sit out his contract, and every player has that option, but a bigger personal loss to him than us if he does that.

Great news!

So it was you, Erik and Sancho at the talks. Interesting.

What odds Mystic Meg over here has a hardon for Greenwood?

:confused:

Who said it was him?

I predicted that Sancho will be back - not that i want him back :D

@diarm - who said i kept my predictions to myself? You never saw my posts :lol:

@diarm Ive made the posts months or weeks ago & i will get quality control points for mentioning them again!

I can't name the other yet because people think he will be sold!

Just remember Ineos is an English buisness ;)

Last edited:
Reality is with his wages it would be hard to bring a fee in and with Garnacho and Diallo excelling on the right we do need back to Rashford on the left, if he’s willing to put a shift in and except he’ll have to work hard to earn a potential starting spot then that’s fine and if not then he’ll definitely be moved on by a competent footballing structure who’ll have more time to sort a move.

If Jadon wants out and Erik wants him gone the best thing both can do is shut up, smile for the cameras and be professional whilst the backroom teams sort his transfer

I still expect him to be gone before the end of the window - most likely another loan somewhere

One would imagine the new guys would have reached out to Sancho straight after they took over, state their belief in him if he’s willing to apologise and give it his all. He’s a good player. His stats were already better than good Antony and improving Garnacho. That’s one thing I don’t understand about Utd fans. Martial and Rashford were almost identical statistically until Martial got injured yet even at that stage people hated Martial and would have defended Rashford for anything at all. Sancho is a good player but it seems like he’s far too laid back. That can be fixed
I see 1594 minutes for Sancho for club last season, 3 goals & 2 assists. Garanacho has 3033 minutes for club with 10 goals and 4 assists. This seems better for the latter to me.

What stats show Sancho is better?

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/346300/Show/Jadon-Sancho

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/437022/Show/Alejandro-Garnacho

So who blinked first....
Most likely INEOS mediated.

sancho.jpg

Oh so as predicted the little slimeball and his entourage went pimping his service all over Europe only to be met with zero interest, now he's come crawling back to us.

I guarantee he's thinking, come back, play, maybe trigger a year or two year extension, another 24 months of £1.5pm, I'll be 28 then and can chill, go MLS etc.

Zero footballing intentions, purely about brand, money etc.

"Jadon Sancho held positive face to face meeting with Erik ten Hag this week and they’ve clarified the situation. Both ten Hag and Sancho agreed to draw a line on their disagreement and move on. Jadon, available for pre-season games"

Remains to be seen can Jadon suddenly act like a professional now, keep his head down and produce the good on the pitch.

Good from ETH, draw a line under it, one less thing for the media to moan at. Just focus on getting the team ready for the season. Personally couldn’t care less about Sancho, if he leaves great, if he performs, then great as well.

All that badge kissing nonsense at Dortmund is a bit awkward now. It's a shame if we can't sell him but it's better to keep him in the squad than let somebody else take him at a discount.

Best case scenario he's actually good. Worst case scenario he carries on where he left off and goes out on loan again in January.

If he can keep his head down, work hard and give us Dortmund UCL Sancho then he’ll be like a new signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.