Erik ten Hag vs Sancho | Sancho back in full training

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been 5 weeks now since the CL final he played with Dortmund, so I suppose that he should be back.

Nevertheless, I am not sure he apologized to the club so he will probably be out of the group and maybe train with the youth until he leaves

In a week or two. Rumours started he didn't show up this week but he isn't due in yet as his last game was later than the others (Champ league final)
Should be next Monday then. FA Cup final was 25th May, CL final 1st June. He barely played till Christmas too. Doesn't need much of a break. Hopefully will be sold before end of July and good riddance. Never liked him at all. I remember seeing him in Euro 2020 (2021 due to COVID) and being utterly unimpressed with his display vs Ukraine.

Should be next Monday then. FA Cup final was 25th May, CL final 1st June. He barely played till Christmas too. Doesn't need much of a break. Hopefully will be sold before end of July and good riddance. Never liked him at all. I remember seeing him in Euro 2020 (2021 due to COVID) and being utterly unimpressed with his display vs Ukraine.

I don't think we will see him at Carrington to be honest, whenever he is due back. Far better to keep him away until he is sold.

Any word on which club made the offer he has turned down?

Would be very him now to come out publicly saying he only wants Juve so they can lowball us as per.

I hope someone explained to him when he was turning down that deal, that we won’t be accepting less from Juve or Dortmund.

Shit footballer with a very shit attitude to go with it.

Sancho going to Italy is almost like "too easy to predict" scenario.
He'll do great there. Now feck him off
I don’t think any of the Italian teams can afford the £40m we are asking for, not to mention his wages.

Any word on which club made the offer he has turned down?

Would be very him now to come out publicly saying he only wants Juve so they can lowball us as per.

I hope someone explained to him when he was turning down that deal, that we won’t be accepting less from Juve or Dortmund.
I was wondering the same thing. I suspect it might be Saudi or another money league team. The fact it wasn't reported who, or what league gives me the impression that it was probably a good offer from a club/league that he wouldn't be interested in at this stage of his career.

Haven't really followed the Sancho stuff. How much is he rumoured to be going for?

(I'm assuming whatever we get from the Sancho and Greenwood sales will be the lions share of whatever we end up spending this Summer)

Guess who’s back? Back again. New
Back training at Carrington today, was on the official twitter

Can probably demand a higher figure for him if he’s reintegrated, if he’s an outcast we’d have to be more willing to let him go. I still reckon he’ll be gone by the end of the window.

Wow, did not see this one coming. Regardless of what his future holds, I only see this as a positive thing going forwards.

I didn't have this on my bingo card :eek:.

Still think he's off to Juve and this is just a negotiating tactic. The last rumor was atleast one club was turned down by Sancho because he wanted to wait for them.

If he can show a bit of form in pre season and up his price tag then sell him before the season starts. Surprised him and ETH have agreed to draw a line though without him apologising.

I didn't have this on my bingo card :eek:.

Still think he's off to Juve and this is just a negotiating tactic. The last rumor was atleast one club was turned down by Sancho because he wanted to wait for them.

It would be awfully good of Sancho to want to assist in negotiations if he was really trying to force his own way out.

This seems like a bit more than that.

He may still end up going if a good enough offer comes in, but I don't think this is being done solely on the provisio of negotiating hard.

Like a new signing, no new winger needed.

Pity he isnt good enough and not made for the PL. Unless we move towards a more possession and position teamplay. Our current tactics dont suit him at all

If he can show a bit of form in pre season and up his price tag then sell him before the season starts. Surprised him and ETH have agreed to draw a line though without him apologising.

He knows its in the interest of the club to get as much as they can for him. Being in the reserves weakened the clubs hand in negotiations.

Positive thing is he won't be the same Sancho that left that's for sure. He's talented but equally annoying, there's no loss in having him here and adds to the attacking options. If he stays I don't mind one bit but he may well still go. Either way it will work out well for the club.

Niiiice. If he stays he’ll be a good option for us. If he goes we’ve added money onto his price. We aren’t desperate to sell him anymore. Smart either way. Player needs to get his head out of his ass. This club is going places again with or without him

When has he been a good option for us?

Too expensive for anyone to be interested in.
He stays and he's been given yet another chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.