Erik ten Hag vs Sancho | Sancho back in full training

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another manchild who will sadly end up pissing his career up the wall. Add him to the list of Ravel Morrison, Dele Alli and Mason Greenwood.

Imagine playing for Manchester United and being talented enough to be a world class footballer... but you'd rather bum around the house and play FIFA all day.

He can actually do what most of the millions of other people playing the fecking thing would dream of being able to do, but he'd rather be sat there pretending.

He is shooting his own foot. The one thing you will have to ensure is be loyal to the club . He is losing the support of fans (if there were any). He is now disrespectful of the club and badge.

I really hope the club are contractually allowed to fine him every time he it late...if so, give him a 7:30am meeting everyday...need to get as much of that salary back as possible.

Another manchild who will sadly end up pissing his career up the wall. Add him to the list of Ravel Morrison, Dele Alli and Mason Greenwood.

That's a bit harsh on Alli and Greenwood.

Greenwood made a huge mistake which I'm sure he would have undone if he was given a sliver of a chance. Alli had some deep problems that dragged him down. Sancho gets up every morning and repeats the same mistake showing he's learning nothing and determined to be a petulant child

The source looks really dodgy but if it’s true he’s refusing to train is there not some kind of breach of contract there? If I refused to do my job then I’d be sacked so what’s the difference with this petulant little waster?

If true, how much of a narcissist do you have to be to not turn up on time, despite being paid 250k~ a week?

Astonishing attitude.
I personally think he's doing now just to annoy ETH even more, because he's not reporting into the first team he doesn't have to scan his face upon arrival (basically clocking in) he goes straight into the academy building, even though security will register him being on site , he's pushing his luck

He is shooting his own foot. The one thing you will have to ensure is be loyal to the club . He is losing the support of fans (if there were any). He is now disrespectful of the club and badge.

Our foot as well unfortunately. There is no serious club who will take him after witnessing what he produced in United shirt in what's been over 2 seasons here AND now on top of that showing this attitude.

We've had some really shit transfers, but this one is climbing the shit ladder and pretty fast.

If it's true he is refusing to train, or at best late, surely the club can dock his wages. As a player he is entitled to not like how the manager see's him in his plans but surely he will be reducing his options by being an utter helmet.

We are forgetting one thing here. He and has representatives probably has another club lined up.

Maybe if we built a “training complex for kids who don’t train real well” in honour of Sancho he’d be appeased?

So Jose wants him at all costs eh? What could go wrong.

Actually Jose is exactly the kind of boss that Jadon Lingard.. I mean Sancho...needs if he still wants a career in professional football.

If he wants to be an esports player, go right ahead but get off our wage bill.

I don't get him.

He'll never get to play for a club this big, or ever get this amount of money again.

Literally no club of any standing would want a player with his history of lateness and FIFA. He's destroying his reputation at 23 years old.

Deliver a final written warning to his home this evening. If he’s late one more time, don’t let him on the premises and terminate his contract with cause for gross misconduct relating to persistent lateness. No notice or pay in lieu needed. Make him sue the club and tell a tribunal why MUFC should pay him when he is in breach of his employment contract.

Doesn’t look like he enjoys professional football it’s a shame because he’s such a talent but I think he’s one that has more money than he needs and very little desire.

I personally think he's doing now just to annoy ETH even more, because he's not reporting into the first team he doesn't have to scan his face upon arrival (basically clocking in) he goes straight into the academy building, even though security will register him being on site , he's pushing his luck
Certainly seems that way, bit of a power play.

Needs shipped out with a massive boot up the arse from every employee and fan of the club.

At least Jlingz branched out a bit with his gaming. How monocellular does your brain have to be as a failed footballer, if you skive off your job of playing football, to play Fifa and get dumped on by 12 year olds instead.

Think this has run its course, January cant come around quick enough....

What a waste. He's got some serious issues this guy. Looked promising in the pre season as well yet behaves like this. Hope we get rid of him in January.

Really extraordinary how this is playing out. Nobody in their right mind would be acting the way Sancho is right now, which makes me wonder if he's frankly not in his right mind. Wasn't his long break last season due to mental health reasons? I know this is speculative, but his behaviour at the moment is so poor and irrational that *surely* there must be a mental health struggle as an explanation?

Status
Not open for further replies.