Erik ten Hag | 2024/25

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

• and crack

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not good enough jubilation after beating league one teams and Southampton then can't churn a result against a top 10 side.

Defines United under his tenure inconsistent. I could see the team beating Tottenham but United cannot build momentum under the current circumstances.

This manager is 100% not good enough.

We outplayed Palace whole game, what else should Ten Hag do, come in and finish all those chances himself?
We didn’t outplay them for the whole game, they were probably the better team in the second half.

Putting Rashford on killed all hope and momentum in the game, weak game management. But so predictable.

Every sub took us further away from winning.

Such an average manager.

Took off Zirkzee when all he had to do is swap Rashford for Amad who I thought had a tough game.

Then takes off Eriksen which ruined our midfield creativity aswell when he could have taken off Bruno instead and let Eriksen dictate our play like he has been doing.

Eriksen simply can't handle a full match, we've known this for over a year now, he'd already slowed to a crawl before coming off.

More points dropped thanks to his laughable game management. Can't wait for him to feck off.

On a positive note, it could've been worse. Palace had at least three big chances that last season would have all gone in.

Have a day off lads. Terrible finishing cost us more than his shite subs.
His shite subs absolutely made us impotent from 60 mins onwards. We are not getting top 4 with him, let alone be title challengers. Sooner he is gone, the better.

I genuinely believe another manager could have this group of players playing really good attacking football.

Sack. Sack. Sack. Sack.

That's the last I'll post in this thread.

Going nowhere under him.

The usual boo boys out here in force, ignoring what actually happened on the pitch.

United created more than enough chances to win by 3. It's infuriating that we can't convert these opportunities, but we're trending in the right direction.
Yes off course we should have scored during the 1st half, but those subs did absolutely nothing other than kill our momentum. Bruno and maybe Amad should have been subbed off and that's it.

Should have been 3-0 up at half time.
Actually thought we were ok there. Just need to put the ball in the net.
Loads more control than we had in our play last season.

His shite subs absolutely made us impotent from 60 mins onwards. We are not getting top 4 with him, let alone be title challengers. Sooner he is gone, the better.
We’d have been 3/4 up if our players took the chances that merited our great first half. Bad subs or not it’s not on him today.

Eriksen simply can't handle a full match, we've known this for over a year now, he'd already slowed to a crawl before coming off.

Thing is Eriksen crawling is still better on the ball than the rest if these hysterical idiots in our midfield

Poor changes cost us our dominant position and we neutered our own attack through those subs. ETH strikes again, at least we were disciplined and didn't throw it away.

Also the fact we never replaced Eriksen and what he did for us in ETH's first season, and in the first half today.

Bruno can't do it. Casemiro and Ugarte cant do it. Mainoo can't do it.

His subs made us worse, no doubt about that. Can’t blame him though for all the missed chances but this kind of result just sums up his reign as Man Utd manager.

For the first time in ages, I actually enjoyed watching United play today. Very unlucky not to come away with the 3 points. Much better !

We played well but got worse with each sub. He removed both creative outlets in Zirk and Eriksen, and kept Bruno who was terrible.

Poor changes cost us our dominant position and we neutered our own attack through those subs. ETH strikes again, at least we were disciplined and didn't throw it away.
He will be happy..
Last year they hammered us 4-1
Today it is a draw ..
He was playing for a draw in the last 20

Game management will ultimately be his downfall. The performances have been better this season though. Results remain very much midtable shite.

Not sure why ten Hag took Zirkzee off. All momentum was lost when doing so.

Having said that, we created more than enough chances today to win comfortably and didn't. Can't really blame that on ten Hag. Had total domination, especially in the first half.

Such an average manager.

Took off Zirkzee when all he had to do is swap Rashford for Amad who I thought had a tough game.

Then takes off Eriksen which ruined our midfield creativity aswell when he could have taken off Bruno instead and let Eriksen dictate our play like he has been doing.
The Zirkzee sub completely baffled me, especially as it was to make Rashford be a target man for us when he has shown for years he has no qualities for it. He is a decent left winger and nothing more. That completely nullified our threat. This guy does more damage to us than the opposing manager with his crazy ass subs.

Gets Rashford back on all cylinders and instantly drops him turning him back into the invisible man when he did bring him on. Zirkzee and Hojlund are never going to be consistent goalscorers.