Erik ten Hag | 2024/25

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

• and crack

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’m just venting my frustrations at the fact we always get these nonsense stories coming out after winning a few games and the day before a match. Where as none of the other big teams get these stories that could distract them.

It’s not even being spoken about anywhere of note though, is it? Kids on twitter is hardly noise, it’s not a distraction and can’t be spoken about like it’s some big disturbance. It’s obvious bollocks.

It’s not even being spoken about anywhere of note though, is it? Kids on twitter is hardly noise, it’s not a distraction and can’t be spoken about like it’s some big disturbance. It’s obvious bollocks.
Give me sport article was saying it yesterday. And when it gets published from different articles then the manager usually gets asked about it in his press conference. So everyone hears about it

Another must-win game, and we are only in September. For the first time since he became our manager, the quality of our options on the bench is quite similar to the quality of our starting 11. This should give him more flexibility and motivate our players to excel in order to keep their starting positions.

It will also be interesting to see if, with Ugarte, ETH’s way of playing works. If not, let’s see how quickly he adapts or if he is willing to stick with it even if it means his sacking.

Give me sport article was saying it yesterday. And when it gets published from different articles then the manager usually gets asked about it in his press conference. So everyone hears about it
Give me sport :lol: The problem is there’s too many outlets and too many people desperate to give it the attention it doesn’t deserve.