Erik ten Hag | 2024/25 | Votes can now be changed

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
If he had to be sacked , now was the time. All we are doing now is wasting the season. I rather now he stays for the season rather seeing some interim like RVN or Ole, where players fool for 2 months and we make them the permanent manager. Not that I care about eth but with tuchel out of the race I just do not see who we go for now. No southgate or potter ffs.

Good lord. I don’t want to imagine if he’s here for the rest of the season. All time miserable in here by May 2025 and the Samaritans hotline number at the top of the forum as a banner.

You seem to have become some kind of conspiracy merchant.

Truth is I don’t really care that much and don’t think it’s as bigger deal as being made out. As always though, certain folk will lap it up given the current issues at the club.

Do you blame me though? Everything we've done for the last decade has turned out to be a poor decision. You might have maintained faith throughout, good for you, but if you don't think the alarm bells are ringing once again then more fool you. I don't think it's anything near conspiracy level what I'm saying.

He's seemingly under no pressure, and gives his interviews telling everyone he's under no pressure. The whole footballing world thought he'd get sacked but, yet again, his confidence is not misplaced. Why? Only he and Ineos knows why, and he's looking like a man under no pressure at all with the way he's talking. The rest of what I've said is true too, a number of signings still have his fingerprints all over them, more Dutch coaches have been brought in etc. I don't know what was written into his contract that gave him this sort of power to begin with, but he's still under the same contract.

This is like waking up after a dream where we aren't managed by an absolute cockwomble, remembering that we are, checking the news and confirming that he's still hanging around like the shit on your leg that you swear you hosed down last night before you lay down in your Mr Blobby racecar bed. The mold hanging from above that gently floats down into your mouth leaves a bitter taste, and you find yourself coughing more often because the thought of Ten Hag managing our club for another game makes the third lump in your ballsack throb more than usual. And to top it all off the police are at your door again, thumping away, and it's preventing you from reading the latest exclusive from Jamie Jackson. I don't even have the energy to kick my cats after all of that.

Last edited:
The idea of Tuchel being off the market making it more likely Ten Hag finishes the season is such bizarre shite? As if he's the only man who could possibly step in, which is just blatantly not true.
He was the safest non caretaker bet. A lot of others probably could finish the season but for permanent role it's going to be a bit of a higher risk. And this lot do not strike me as risk takers.

This is like waking up after a dream where we aren't managed by an absolute cockwomble, remembering that we are, checking the news and confirming that he's still hanging around like the shit on your leg that you swear you hosed down last night before you lay down in your My Blobby racecar bed. The mold hanging from above that gently floats down into your mouth leaves a bitter taste, and you find yourself coughing more often because the thought of Ten Hag managing our club for another game makes the third lump in your ballsack throb more than usual. And to top it all off the police are at your door again, thumping away, and it's preventing you from reading the latest exclusive from Jamie Jackson. I don't even have the energy to kick my cats after all of that.

:lol:

If he is by some miracle here till Jan I sure fecking hope we don’t give him any more money to spend this season. A new coach to come in in the summer and he will need to spend as well.