Erik ten Hag | 2022/23 & 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to see what he can do with his own team

Just imagine Casemiro, Antony and FDJ in that team tonight :drool:

Exciting

My God so glad he is here. 3 years of scared shitless tactics was more than enough. Imagine today with a back 5 and counter attacks... never again!
We have the manager we deserve, that is how we should be playing, high back line, pressing, and yes patterns of play at last. Thank God! or rather ETH.

Roy Keane beaming beside Erik as he says forget tactics it's all about attitude first.

He is right, people like to scoff, "brexit" "pashun" all that self hating drivel, but talent without work is useless, and if guru Ten Hag celebrates it fans should feel less ashamed to demand it and praise it.

Fair play to Ten Hag for dropping Ronaldo, Macguire and Shaw.

We get beat tonight and everyone is on him for dropping Ronaldo. Shows guts. Many would go for the "safer option".

Who would’ve thought a quality, progressive manager can make us play some modern aggressive football, eh?

That was a huge power shift tonight imo. Players now know who's the boss and that a big name alone won't make you a starter. Finally!

i like the cut of his jib. this could be the night it all started.

I hope he learns quick, he needs to make those subs earlier and kill the game.. everything else looks really promising.

This is what a Manchester United manager needs to be. Dropped the underperformers with no fear of media backlash, made changes at half time as he saw fit, saw the game out with his changes further on. He knows what he wants as Martinez and Malacia showed today. We need to be patient and let him build his team.

We need numbers - especially in the forwards

Maybe we do want Pulisic - Gakpo & Antony

hmmmm

But...but...treating grown men like a bunch of school kids by making them run 13.8k as a punishment will alienate him from the players and tire them for the next game...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.