Erik ten Hag | 2022/23 & 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we somehow managed to score a goal against the run of 90 minutes of play. In the 96th odd minute. And still manage to concede the 1-1. Only a EtH team can be that stupid

The apologists didn't even get the 2 minutes to gloat. Remove this guy, save the club.

So we somehow managed to score a goal against the run of 90 minutes of play. In the 96th odd minute. And still manage to concede the 1-1. Only a EtH team can be that stupid
Not his fault. Players let him down immensely. He did great to sub Mount in and got us the goal but players lost it.

Can’t be worse than this.
I'm sure Southgate would find a way.

I still do rate Potter, objectively speaking. Though he should try a middling club first to prove Brighton wasn't some fluke.

Ready for him to say we should have won but lacked concentration at the end

Pretty sure the decision has been made already. He’ll get to see the cup run out and be gone in the summer. He’s not the biggest issue though, getting rid of the big earners and getting young promising players to want to play for the club is.

Sackable performance even without the context of the bad season we’re having so far.

Nagelsmann should be signed up by the end of this week.

Give the players a lift as well as soon as they know they wont have to play for a managerial fraud in this disaster system next season.

We are bad. 1-0, 1-1, 2-1, 1-2 doesn’t matter. We are bad! Awful!

Another disgraceful performance to add to the long list.

CL long gone. Can we hold on to a Europa spot? I'm not convinced.

Genuinely one of the worse performances I've seen. And my word we've had a boat load of those since fergie retired.

Status
Not open for further replies.