Erik ten Hag | 2022/23 & 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want him gone as soon as possible, we are shameless and ETH is shameless. He has no right to call himself an elite manager, should be arrested together with his players for the absolute dross he is serving

I’ve been open to seeing how things unfold under ETH but I’ve had enough now.. the problems have been there for months and nothing has changed. Yes injuries have played a part but you have patterns of play with or with out your first XI out there.

How can there be no better manager than him? Conceding 25 shots against Brentford, only at United can such a deluded manager be supported

294-E1759-1-FEA-45-B2-A241-D032-A983-C154.jpg

IMG-1164.jpg

Worst performance since 7-0 hands down. In the top 3 worst performances since he took over no question. Total car crash of a team and manager.

This performance should be enough for board to consider a new manager for next season.

What’s your excuse now? Injuries? Nah mate. Brentford had as much centre backs pairings this season as United.

Defending, whilst not seeing a viable alternative are very different things.

It's anyone but him at this point. Get someone proper in in the summer and a caretaker for the rest of this shitty season. Can't stand the sight of him on the sideline anymore. This football is absolutely scandalous

I think its over now. Players not motivated in the slightest. They have literally given up.

There is a plethora of better managers than ETH around Europe. But like yourself I don’t think our new board possess the required football knowledge to think outside the box. Hence the Southgate links.

Defending because there are no “viable alternatives” is even worse than actually defending because you believe in his tactics and vision. This is actively admitting the manager is fecking cack but you’re scared of anything else out there

:lol: Managerial prodigy like i said.

He activated Mount at the perfect moment.

Defending because there are no “viable alternatives” is even worse than actually defending because you believe in his tactics and vision. This is actively admitting the manager is fecking cack but you’re scared of anything else out there

Well I'm scared of Southgate or Potter that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.