Erik ten Hag | 2022/23 & 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
All well and good beating a banter club like Chelsea... Can't follow it at home against Bournemouth? Nah. No excuses. Pathetic. Shit tactics that regularly get taken advantage of by lesser opposition
Why is Mainoo not getting a chance again despite playing well? He is a fraud and the sooner we kick him out the better for us. We will be at the end of a hiding at Anfield in a week’s time. The players need to be replaced too but most of the players he has bought are absolute dross.

He's genuinely clueless. He can't see things even idiots like me can see

He isn't really the problem per se but he is digging his own grave. Has to go. Keeps playing the problems.
He's not the only problem, and just getting rid of him won't fix everything immediately.

But nothing changes with him in place, he has to go for us to improve, just like those above him.

All this is identical to the Solskjaer, Jose, and LVG tenures.

We'll spend months winning the bare minimum of games to keep us around top 6. A handful of morons will continue to shout "he needs time", and when our season is dead and buried he'll get sacked.

It's so boring and predictable

He should have been sacked after losing 7-0 at Liverpool. But of course we’ve stooped low enough to deem that acceptable.

If he plays this one midfielder nonsense against Liverpool and Bayern...

Thing is if he does get sacked (which he should) it gives all this shite players a clean slate....yet again.

It was the same under Ole, same group of holier than thou crowd that think they're above the rest.
It’s a forum, made for discussion. There is absolutely no sound reason to shut down a thread like that. It wasn’t controversial or irrelevant.

Who makes these decisions? Disgusting.

I cannot understand that he knows every game in EPL is hard and consistently start the game off with weak players? Trashing 0-3 at home, time to go.

He never actually changes anything, does he?

like for like subs are about the height of it. He’ll sit happily watching this ‘midfield’ setup for 90 minutes

Oh he changes things! Like putting Reguillon and Martial in the starting XI when we finally played our first decent match in the league this season.

The league cup has been the Mickey Mouse cup since I can remember, no matter who wins it. If it makes it sound better for you call it a major trophy, it just sounds silly

It's not something I particularly shout about, but it gets recorded as a major honour, which is the point I'm making.

United don't say they've only won 23 major honours. Liverpool don't say they've won 25.

As I said, Mourinho's successes amount to the mickey mouse cup and the mickey mouse cup (europe) but they're lauded by the same posters who shit on the same trophy when a manager they don't like wins it.

Anyway, on the topic of the thread, it's worrying that the team apparently only managed to find motivation to perform for one game. Utter shite today.

Manager of the month you know :lol:

Also don't worry we're only 3 points behind city

We weren't good vs Chelsea, they were shit. The same vs Palace in the cup and then they beat us in the EPL.
His days are numbered.

I don't know how any United fan can be happy and wanting to proceed with this. Good lord
This result is a joke! But Arsenal went through losses every week and still progressed. Not saying we will progress because we’ve seen absolutely no signs of it. Just a mess of a club

Game over. Sorry, but not good enough. Bad decisions repeatedly even if we have injury struggles

The state of this place. Almost 57% voting to keep him just because we'd played well against one of the worst teams in the league.

Just wait to see what Liverpool, West Ham and Villa do to us.

I've been saying it for ages. He hasn't a clue what he's doing.

I don't know how any United fan can be happy and wanting to proceed with this. Good lord
Oh half of the fan base deluded themselves after the Chelsea win, and if you tried telling them it was a very low quality game between two awful teams…

This will permanently damage his reputation in the managerial pedigree. I doubt even Ajax hire him back

The state of this place. Almost 57% voting to keep him just because we'd played well against one of the worst teams in the league.

Just wait to see what Liverpool, West Ham and Villa do to us.

I've been saying it for ages. He hasn't a clue what he's doing.
Couldn’t agree more, the football is dreadful, slow, dull and relies on luck more than judgement. Chelsea were dire, we have a half decent win and then back to his normal standard. Please bin him off, the guys a fraud.

I have been giving the benefit of doubt to him but I really think he has run of ideas now. But who comes in - we are in such a mess as a club.

Status
Not open for further replies.