Erik ten Hag | 2022/23 & 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Win, lose, or draw. He has to go
Agreed but I reckon if we get knocked out on Tuesday, then lose heavily at Anfield, and he's still around after that, he'll be given the rest of the season.

Honours lists make no distinction between the FA Cup and the EFL Cup, but they do separate the super cups.

The Europa League (and now the Conference League) will still class as "major" honours even if they're less significant than winning the Champions League.

We all know that the Premier League and Champions League are the measure of the best managers, that goes without saying, but we've still got posters salivating over Mourinho's time at the club while slagging off Ten Hag for winning literally one of the same competitions, and that's basically the issue I have with the desperation from a specific set of posters to write off winning the EFL Cup as a "mickey mouse" achievement.
The league cup has been the Mickey Mouse cup since I can remember, no matter who wins it. If it makes it sound better for you call it a major trophy, it just sounds silly

Does anyone else think he really needs to learn to rotate? He almost never does it. Especially in midfield we have options.

SAF used to do it all the time and Pep does it all the time too. We had a hard fought game literally 3 days ago

All well and good beating a banter club like Chelsea... Can't follow it at home against Bournemouth? Nah. No excuses. Pathetic. Shit tactics that regularly get taken advantage of by lesser opposition

Looks like it was just Chelsea being crap and not because we actually improved or anything.

These fecking players letting him down again. They’ve downed tools.

He isn't really the problem per se but he is digging his own grave. Has to go. Keeps playing the problems.

Manager of the month you are having a laugh. Out of his depth and a dead man walking, he had better hope that Ratcliffe's takeover is delayed indefinitely for his sake.

His own fault for making Bruno and Rashford, and now Maguire and McTominay, central players in his team.

You reap what you sow.

I'm not saying the League Cup isn't a trophy and I've said ETH deserves credit for it. I've also always disagreed with people who call for us to ignore the League Cup or the Europa League. I just take issue with calling it a "major" trophy.
For this United team it’s fecking huge.

There's just going to be too many shite performances the way it's going. There's no stability or consistency to the team. They're either half-decent, or absolute dogshit.

Sadly, the time has come to go. The performances this season and the defeats to teams like Bournemouth at home are just not good enough when you've spent over 300 million.

I really didn't want to be this guy but something has to change.

These fecking players letting him down again. They’ve downed tools.

100% right. But he keeps playing them. I'd honestly support him so much more if he was ruthless. There are players in the u21s that I'd much rather see.

Very rarely win or lose do we actually look good. Almost every match regardless of the result is shite

He never actually changes anything, does he?

like for like subs are about the height of it. He’ll sit happily watching this ‘midfield’ setup for 90 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.